Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

gt addicted 2 sex... watch

Announcements

basically i'm 18, neva really done more than making out with a guy, then on valentines weekend i ended up losin in 2 this guy i'd been dating 4 bout 3 months.

anyways, he cheated on me recently so we split up n stuff. bt since then, every time i've been goin out (which has been waaaay too much lately), i keep gettin mega drunk, n gettin off with random guys n sleepin with the ones who look exactly like my ex!

I need serious help...i don't even think i want my ex bk or anythin, just after losin it i've gt addicted to sex! feel like i've turned into a slut overnight, need serious help stoppin!

ReputationRep:
    Are you addicted to actually sex and the pleasure, or just want the attention from men? I think you also need help on your spelling.

ReputationRep:
    i gt an idea mbe stay away frm ****?

ReputationRep:
    1) Get some self respect & stop sleeping with any random.

2) Get a dildo.

ReputationRep:
    You're emotionally messed up after what happened with your ex. It will all come crashing down and it is not good for you. If you are genuinely enjoying yourself and engaging in SAFE casual sex - where you know there is no love and very little care then it's fine. But otherwise you have to stop, this will not give you the comfort and love you crave. Your ex is a **** for cheating and hence effing you up but just do your best to pick your life up and realise what is good for you.

I hope you move on and find happiness somehow. I'm sorry if that sounded like a lecture. I've watched a fair few female friends destroy themeselves because of boys who screwed them over. Enjoying sex is one thing, but using it as an emotional crutch is another.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    basically i'm 18, neva really done more than making out with a guy, then on valentines weekend i ended up losin in 2 this guy i'd been dating 4 bout 3 months.

anyways, he cheated on me recently so we split up n stuff. bt since then, every time i've been goin out (which has been waaaay too much lately), i keep gettin mega drunk, n gettin off with random guys n sleepin with the ones who look exactly like my ex!

I need serious help...i don't even think i want my ex bk or anythin, just after losin it i've gt addicted to sex! feel like i've turned into a slut overnight, need serious help stoppin!
    Statistically impossible. I think maybe it IS your ex in multiple disguises (think fake moustache, Mr Potato Head mask) luring you back into having sex with him. Be more careful in future....:holmes:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 13, 2011
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.