Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anti-duck)
    Hitler, has only got one ball...

You must know that crappy tune?
    Tune? No.. :lolwut:

Tell me tell me.

ReputationRep:
    not trying to be funny or anything but how often do you sit and look at a mans testicles anyway? i can personaly say iv never say someones testicles and thought, this isnt the one for me, one hangs too low. stop being stupid and superficial and get over it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nigel9)
    You might have big fanny lips but does he mind
    id rep you 1000 times if i could

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nigel9)
    You might have big fanny lips but does he mind
    ps not disrespect to the girls with big piss flaps

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paella)
    Some guys only have one ball because they get testicular torsion, which if not spotted and operated on within six hours generally results in it being removed. It's not something that can be helped (other than guys if you hurt your balls and they still hurt after half an hour, you should really see a doctor/go to A&E ****ing quickly.
    Apparently it was because his **** wouldnt go down?

ReputationRep:
    As some already said, so does lance armstrong. Even I would sleep with lance armstrong!!!

Op having one testicle is a ****ing massive deal for a guy, so what ever you decide make sure he doesn't know you have an issue with his one testicle.

Secondly are you that put off by him having one ball? Surely it doesn't look that weird? Plus if you love him and everything else about him, why should one stupid thing put you off. Would you think it's fair if you were in his shoes and he was put off because of one small irregularity you had?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubbles*de*Milo)

Tell me tell me.
    Apparently the other is in the Albert Hall.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rizzletastic)
    Where did you hear that? What evidence? and what etc.?

I refute that claim.
    Well if hormonal stuff etc is made/related to your balls then having 1 biologically means you're going to have less hormone-y stuff.

And the pyscological affects on him

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xobeauty)
    All that I could tell him is that it's fine, and that he could trust that I wont tell anyone--which is really true.
    Well seen as how you posted this on an open forum i'd say its safe to say that was a fail.

ReputationRep:
    OH NO!!

you made me Google it too -.- ¬_¬

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubbles*de*Milo)

Tell me tell me.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hitler_...y_Got_One_Ball

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't worry about it, it's only a testicle. I've never known a girl who had a thing for balls anyway.

It's not like he's only got half a ****.

ReputationRep:
    Don't they have cosmetic surgeries where they implant a prosthetic testicle?

ReputationRep:
    Just googled it, pictures don't look wierd at all!

troll.

ReputationRep:
    He told me he needed to tell me something, when he said THAT I chuckled and then went into shock. Im still in shock. I dont know what to say do or think. I feel bad, it takes alot of balls to confess something like that, and Im glad that he could trust me enough to tell me but god damn that's alot for me to take in.
    :facepalm2::facepalm2::facepalm2:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    just one...

ReputationRep:
    Now I know the real reason why he's a virgin, he told me it was because he's waiting for someone special, but na, it's because he has one testicle. I cant help it but my vision of him changed, I googled one testicle and the pictures look mad weird. This wouldnt be so hard if I didnt like him, I realllllyyy like this guy people ( i kind of feel like a loser). He trusts me, and loves me, that's why he told me, he told me he's under depression because of it. All that I could tell him is that it's fine, and that he could trust that I wont tell anyone--which is really true.

My head is spinning out of control right now, I dont know what to say, do, or think.
    And? If you break up with him solely because of that, then you're very shallow. One more thing, this is HIS business. I love how you've somehow taken it and turned it into something you should be stressed out about, and expect sympathy for.

ReputationRep:
    Hitler only had one testicle.

ReputationRep:
    He told me he needed to tell me something, when he said THAT I chuckled and then went into shock. Im still in shock. I dont know what to say do or think. I feel bad, it takes alot of balls to confess something like that, and Im glad that he could trust me enough to tell me but god damn that's alot for me to take in.
    you probably couldn't have picked a worse phrase to use there

ReputationRep:
    Im kind of annoyed, I really wanted to be that special person to take his virginity, thought he actually waiting for someone special psh yah right as soon as i said i wanted to screw he was like OKOKOKOK, I dont want to wait anymore I might die tomorrow. I think that's why he felt the need to confess.
    Maybe he is waiting for that special person, who won't judge his one testicle.

ReputationRep:

I have never heard this before! :nothing:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 17, 2011
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.