Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by siwelmail)
    Don't hurt him as it will permanently scar his self-confidence. It's most probably not his fault and he has to live with that and it's going to be very hard to get a girl into bed with him (since having one testicle=less hormones etc) as well as less of a sex drive himself.
    Try speaking to him about how he 'lost'(?) it or at least comfort him; he is close enough to you to tell him, so I think he will be more willing to talk to you about it, the more he talks about it the less worse(?) it will be

Good luck!
    Are you sure that it causes him to have less of a sex drive, because he's always horny. Is that just a front or something?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubbles*de*Milo)
    I have never heard this before! :nothing:
    Catchy, aint it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xobeauty)
    Now I know the real reason why he's a virgin, he told me it was because he's waiting for someone special, but na, it's because he has one testicle. I cant help it but my vision of him changed, I googled one testicle and the pictures look mad weird. This wouldnt be so hard if I didnt like him, I realllllyyy like this guy people ( i kind of feel like a loser). He trusts me, and loves me, that's why he told me, he told me he's under depression because of it. All that I could tell him is that it's fine, and that he could trust that I wont tell anyone--which is really true.

My head is spinning out of control right now, I dont know what to say, do, or think.
    So you're saying that he cannot produce enough sperm to satisfy your thirst?

I've got a couple o' guns to blow up in your face if you're asking..:sexface:

ReputationRep:
    Are you sure that it causes him to have less of a sex drive, because he's always horny. Is that just a front or something?
    Probably, because he doesn't want to seem down (like you said about depression) Because he may just feel less sex-drivey but wants to seem high

ReputationRep:
    So he was really waiting for some one special :sad:

some one who could take his virginity off from him without considering the number of testicles. :upyours:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by siwelmail)
    Probably, because he doesn't want to seem down (like you said about depression) Because he may just feel less sex-drivey but wants to seem high
    Before he told me about his condition, he was always horny. I didnt even know he was depressed he shows no signs, actually he's always happy and laughing is< that's a front too?

ReputationRep:
    So does this guy :ahee:

http://www.altpress.com/specials/blo...urk-745163.jpg

ReputationRep:
    I know a guy who was born with 3 testes and now has 1...when he had the operation to remove the 3rd (lesser) testicle they accidentally took a normal one so then he had to have the original one taken off too. As far as I know a lot of people know about this and I've never heard of anyone laughing at him.

As for the OP, it's really not a big deal and doesn't affect you in any way. If you really care about him you would be able to see past it.

ReputationRep:
    Hell, I have got a trio in my sac... my drive is so ridiculous that by the age of 12 I had the junior me all bruised ,damn friction.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Just kidding,3 balls? No!

In all seriousness one of my uncles balls/testis went over the scrotum area,they had to remove it.

ReputationRep:
    it takes alot of balls to confess something like that
    Clearly not as many as you thought.

Seriously though, you both sound very shallow, you for letting it bother you and him for getting depressed about it, you probably deserve each other.

ReputationRep:
    He told me he needed to tell me something, when he said THAT I chuckled and then went into shock. Im still in shock. I dont know what to say do or think. I feel bad, it takes alot of balls to confess something like that, and Im glad that he could trust me enough to tell me but god damn that's alot for me to take in.
    His last one must be worth two then. :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    If you like him enough, you'll be able to deal with it. You shouldn't be expected to not find it weird at all, or to not feel a bit :confused: at first, so don't expect yourself to immediately understand and accept it. But don't run away either; after a little time you should be able to be fine with it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubbles*de*Milo)
    I have never heard this before! :nothing:
    Hitler was an evil man, but he was also cool, so he is in good company

ReputationRep:
    Hitler only had one ball :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    I wonder if he spunks half the volume

ReputationRep:

My head is spinning out of control right now, I dont know what to say, do, or think.

OP I say try it before you buy it. Who knows, you might like it.

ReputationRep:
    After four pages of responses somebody has to have already said it by now but anyway, it doesn't take much more than a Google to find out that losing a testicle normally has no effect on sex drive. The second testicle takes over and produces more hormones to sustain a normal level (medical students please correct if wrong), just like you can function normally with one kidney.

What he does with it is not your choice and if I wasn't keen on getting a prosthetic second myself, I doubt I would just to please my girlfriend.

This is 2011, people are different and I'd have hoped people understand that more nowadays instead of freaking out.

ReputationRep:
    The job can still be done OP, if that's what you're worried about.

If you're basing it all on aesthetics, balls aren't exactly the most attractive part of a man so it shouldn't be too much of a problem. Don't hurt his feelings especially if his confidence has already taken a beating, having one testicle doesn't make you any less of a man.

ReputationRep:
    Less chance of you getting accidentally pregnant, bonus for you and the state woop wooop

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dearyme)
    Less chance of you getting accidentally pregnant, bonus for you and the state woop wooop
    If you lose a testicle the other takes up all the responsibilities the other one would have had, so fertility isn't affected.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 17, 2011
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.