Turn on thread page Beta

Soo the guy I like has one testicle watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NeonSkies)
    If you lose a testicle the other takes up all the responsibilities the other one would have had, so fertility isn't affected.
    Tell that to Hitler...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NeonSkies)
    having one testicle doesn't make you any less of a man.
    Technically it does, one ball less to be precise.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xobeauty)
    He told me he needed to tell me something, when he said THAT I chuckled and then went into shock. Im still in shock. I dont know what to say do or think. I feel bad, it takes alot of balls to confess something like that, and Im glad that he could trust me enough to tell me but god damn that's alot for me to take in.
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/images/smilies/rofl.gif I see what you did there!

ReputationRep:
    I wouldnt like 1 ball slapping against my arse

ReputationRep:
    Jeez just a testicle as if you would even notice if he didn't tell you...

ReputationRep:
    Why/ how could it possibly matter in any way?

ReputationRep:
    Before he told me about his condition, he was always horny. I didnt even know he was depressed he shows no signs, actually he's always happy and laughing is< that's a front too?
    I don't know everything about him so I can't vouch for his behaviour, it's best to subtly ask him or try it in the bed with him :P

ReputationRep:
    Now I know the real reason why he's a virgin, he told me it was because he's waiting for someone special, but na, it's because he has one testicle. I cant help it but my vision of him changed, I googled one testicle and the pictures look mad weird. This wouldnt be so hard if I didnt like him, I realllllyyy like this guy people ( i kind of feel like a loser). He trusts me, and loves me, that's why he told me, he told me he's under depression because of it. All that I could tell him is that it's fine, and that he could trust that I wont tell anyone--which is really true.

My head is spinning out of control right now, I dont know what to say, do, or think.
    I recommend carrying on with your life normally like a normal person who isn't abnormal would.

You like him right?, one testicle doesn't make him some weird mutant any more than a guy with a third nipple would. Bit different but basically it is a non-issue which doesn't really effect you in any way.

As for him, if it is bothering him surely he can get cosmetic surgery, maybe an implant to even it out down there?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by siwelmail)
    Well if hormonal stuff etc is made/related to your balls then having 1 biologically means you're going to have less hormone-y stuff.

And the pyscological affects on him
    Careful now before you argue, I do Genetics. And the "hormone-y stuff" your thinking of is testosterone.

One testicle is perfectly adequate for producing all the testosterone necessary.

ReputationRep:
    Don't mention the war. :fuhrer:

to the guys: how would you react/feel if a girl only had one ovary? (i.e. had to have one removed for medical reasons)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    to the guys: how would you react/feel if a girl only had one ovary? (i.e. had to have one removed for medical reasons)
    A better analogy would be how would you react if she only had one breast?

ReputationRep:
    I wont tell anyone--which is really true.
    Really?

but... on the other hand... testicles are ugly... so he just has one less ugly thing... i think that could be seen as a good thing...

ReputationRep:
    So he's got one testicle, big deal! I don't know why your head is "spinning out of control." How dramatic :rolleyes:.

ReputationRep:
    I don't get the problem. At all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Lollo*)
    - He is not the only guy with this "situation"
    Hitler too apparently.

ReputationRep:
    It's not a huge deal.

If you ever had breast cancer and only had one breast - would you like the same treatment?

We generally have 2 copies of most organs so in the event of losing one, we still have the other to rely on. Chances are that testicle may well produce more sperm than other men's only one testicle - so even if it is one, just consider it a Super Special Testicle. Other than that... nothing wrong with it- may even make certain practices easier?

ReputationRep:
    OP's blatantly dating the next Hitler

ReputationRep:
    After the OP's words, I can see why misogynists exist.

ReputationRep:
    :rolleyes:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 17, 2011
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
  • create my feed
  • edit my feed
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.