Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Woah, I'm surprised we did so well. :awesome:

Seriously though, 125 votes? Why don't more of them get active on the libertarian sub forum and in d&d? I never knew TSR had so many libertarians!

ReputationRep:
    Poor Lib Dems got (cl)egged. It was not quite fair...

Anyway, TSR UKIP for the win, but congratulations to everyone.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AnythingButChardonnay)
    How can we possibly have a discussion without the usual excellent graphical representation of the composition of the new House?

Will this suffice?

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations to the Libertarians, a fantastic result there

ReputationRep:
    A disappointing result for the centre party, but at least we almost beat the libdems.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spidergareth)
    A disappointing result for the centre party, but at least we almost beat the libdems.
    Almost.

ReputationRep:
    Ideally would have liked more than four seats, but c'est la vie.
    At least now it'll be easy to keep track of all our MP's.

That said, I think a clandestine organisation should be made from the top members of the HoC, and then we should spread rumours of it's existence often exaggeratin it's power and influence.

ReputationRep:
    Delighted with the results, naturally - and becoming TSR's 3rd party.

ReputationRep:
    Interesting the results. Lib dems have clearly suffered from IRL circumstances.

Cant wait to see if TSR BNP will be the next election and to see how we would fare!

ReputationRep:
    Surprised/ashamed of the Libertarian Party's relative success. No indication whatsoever of its free market principles that would leave the poor rather more vulnerable than its pro-protest propaganda suggests (which positively suggested it was right there with the lefty teenagers in its picture). Sex and drugs too, what better way to sell yourselves sigh.

I voted Labour, and the results don't particularly surprise me other than as aforementioned. I think it's safe to say you've got a pretty solid middle-class base of people here.

I represented Labour in my school's election back on the actual election day, and it was dead heat, exact number of votes, between Labour and Conservatives then.

ReputationRep:
    To be honest, the composition looks the same:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    "Please rate some other members before rating this member again" strikes again.

ReputationRep:
    Here we go flashy image time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AnythingButChardonnay)
    You couldn't even beat the Conservatives in a vote of students? Lol, fail.

Or did you have the good fortune of going to a nice grammar or private school?
    I go to a lowly grammar school with pretty awful results. It was on election day, as in after bloody Gordon Brown who pretty much ruined everything lol. I lost Years 7-10 in pretty dramatic fashion, but Years 11-13 were overwhelmingly mine which tells you something about when people become politically aware where they tend to vote. I also had the Green Party who stole a considerable amount of left-wing support sadly, although even on that day Lib Dems did pretty awfully, clearly students knew better than the electorate on that day haha

Thanks for the neg :rolleyes: you're being pretty pathetic taking things so personally. And why the attack on my school? I was really interested by this process, it's fantastic that TSR does something like this and involves people of all political persuasions, and yet you have to push it that bit further by trying to having a go.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Teaddict)
    Here we go flashy image time.

You did the BBCs graphics for the general election? :P

The image is really good though!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OrangeStu)
    You did the BBCs graphics for the general election? :P

The image is really good though!
    Hell yeah, the BBC graphics/format is kick arse.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Hell yeah, the BBC graphics/format is kick arse.
    What is the 26 seat prediction about?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddy__power)
    What is the 26 seat prediction about?
    26 seats = majority
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    26 seats = majority
    So it isn't a prediction at all....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddy__power)
    So it isn't a prediction at all....
    :facepalm2:

Try looking at the image again Paddy. The prediction and the 26 seats are totally different. The prediction was used by the BBC pre-election results for the real general election. I did remove it, but it looked odd without it so I kept it.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.