Turn on thread page Beta

I find blow jobs disgusting watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HARRY PUTAH)
    What?

A guy who doesn't want his girl to be repulsed by his **** will have good hygiene, as any guy should. A **** is not as worse as touching a door handle on a public building.

Clearly you are too stuck up to consider it a pleasure to have the ability to please your guy ina way he would enjoy. Same goes for him going down on you.
    wait what. im stuck up because i dont want to put someones **** in my mouth?

ReputationRep:
    It's perfectly fine to feel that way and there are loads of people like you - but being repulsed before trying something and feeling the same after having tried it is completely different. It's okay to have your opinion but don't be completely closed off to it - if it's just a flesh thing you can use flavoured condoms

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neonlights)
    I feel exactly the same way But no one else seems to care about it
    its just the though of them having peed with it and then in my mouth erghh
    I'm guessing you wouldn't want to come to a club where people wee on each other

ReputationRep:
    No, you're not..ignore it.

ReputationRep:
    Dont nit pick on some thigns dear. Personally I wouldn't call you back nor would a date happen afterwards.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HARRY PUTAH)
    Dont nit pick on some thigns dear. Personally I wouldn't call you back nor would a date happen afterwards.
    And we can all tell she'd really be missing out in that case...... :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Au_xoxo)
    It's perfectly fine to feel that way and there are loads of people like you - but being repulsed before trying something and feeling the same after having tried it is completely different. It's okay to have your opinion but don't be completely closed off to it - if it's just a flesh thing you can use flavoured condoms
    if thats you in your pic :eek: <3

(Original post by Novis)
    Don't get me wrong, loads of people do it and I think it's normal but I'm repulsed by the idea of someone having another person's genitals in their mouth. I would never give oral sex or ask for it.

I wonder if anyone had similar views?
    Can I ask what ages you both are and whether you've had any long-term boyfriends?

My girlfriend was quite opposed to the idea but after being together for about a year she began doing it and it's no longer an issue.

She used to say that's the one thing she'd never do and joke that I'd need to go elsewhere for such action.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Can I ask what ages you both are and whether you've had any long-term boyfriends?

My girlfriend was quite opposed to the idea but after being together for about a year she began doing it and it's no longer an issue.

She used to say that's the one thing she'd never do and joke that I'd need to go elsewhere for such action.
    I was waiting for someone to say that!!!

I had similar experiences ^^^^

ReputationRep:
    I'm a guy and don't really care for blow jobs. It's kinda gross, actually.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nick Longjohnson)
    Last girl I was with (am with? I dunno) gave incredible head. It was like riding a unicorn over a sea of rainbows. Needless to say, I keep going back for more.

Moral of the story: give it a shot. Any guy that's any good at oral can have you screaming your head off in a minute, and you can do the same to him. Mutual benefit.
    Laaaawl
    I'm so using that.

My girlfriend was a bit hung up to begin with, not so much any more... She's managed to get to the point where she no longer has a gag reflex which is frankly just the best thing ever...

I felt this way until one day my bf kinda caught me by surprise! He gave me oral and it was incredible. He got bored though and stopped when I was SO close to orgasm :'( I returned the favour and it's actually not bad at all! I can't bring myself to swallow tho lol...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Novis)
    Don't get me wrong, loads of people do it and I think it's normal but I'm repulsed by the idea of someone having another person's genitals in their mouth. I would never give oral sex or ask for it.

I wonder if anyone had similar views?
    :lol::lol:
    sorry.
    :lol::lol:

ReputationRep:
    Surely no more disgusting than sex.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Drewski)
    And we can all tell she'd really be missing out in that case...... :rolleyes:
    haha, well said and with impeccable timing....

ReputationRep:
    suck it *****

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by im so academic)
    Fair enough. :sexface:
    I tried to neg you but it says I have negged you too often, what a shame!

ReputationRep:
    for some people it's an exciting thing in a relationship. then again, we're all different.

I admit i find it difficult to give blowjobs.

In was sexually assualted when i was 15 and it give me flashbacks

Still try and do it to please my bf though

ReputationRep:
    2 words:
    Cool whip

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 12, 2016
Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.