Turn on thread page Beta

I find blow jobs disgusting watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Novis)
    Don't get me wrong, loads of people do it and I think it's normal but I'm repulsed by the idea of someone having another person's genitals in their mouth. I would never give oral sex or ask for it.

I wonder if anyone had similar views?
    You don't know what you're missing out on
    To be fair the actual idea of it is not the nicest thought ever, but in the moment, as long as everything is clean I enjoy it!

Each to their own I suppose personally I like it, giving and receiving

ReputationRep:
    Its disgusting i would never do it .

ReputationRep:
    The idea used to gross me out until i actually did it, once you've got over the initial 'omg his **** is in my mouth' the first time it's okay, in fact i quite enjoy it now, it brings the other person a lot of pleasure and there's something satisfying in knowing you did that for them

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Broken_Circles)
    Is there any way that I can say I love giving and receiving oral without it sounding, well, a bit slutty?
    Becauase I do. But I'm not. Honest.
    Not slutty in the slightest

to each thier own, personally i wouldnt like having a sexual relationship with you OP (i love giving and receiving) but to each thier own

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Drewski)
    And we can all tell she'd really be missing out in that case...... :rolleyes:
    If you're fine with someone being 'grossed out' about sexual acts I can guarantee you a prudish relationship which leads to boredom later on.

Men and women who are put off by a persons genitalia, unless really good reasons are given, its childish and I know for a fact (from several odler women) that women who have hangups over Bjs need to get over themselves.

its not just me who says this.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Novis)
    Don't get me wrong, loads of people do it and I think it's normal but I'm repulsed by the idea of someone having another person's genitals in their mouth. I would never give oral sex or ask for it.

I wonder if anyone had similar views?
    You better make a cracking sandwich then, or you're ****ed.

ReputationRep:
    I find them a turn on :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HARRY PUTAH)
    If you're fine with someone being 'grossed out' about sexual acts I can guarantee you a prudish relationship which leads to boredom later on.

Men and women who are put off by a persons genitalia, unless really good reasons are given, its childish and I know for a fact (from several odler women) that women who have hangups over Bjs need to get over themselves.

Perhaps so, but shouting at someone, abruptly telling them they're wrong or just blanking them is no way of helping them 'get over' whatever it is that holds them back from it.

I personally have an aversion to receiving because I've not yet had one that didn't cause me quite serious pain.

ReputationRep:
    i love it

(Original post by Drewski)
    Perhaps so, but shouting at someone, abruptly telling them they're wrong or just blanking them is no way of helping them 'get over' whatever it is that holds them back from it.

I personally have an aversion to receiving because I've not yet had one that didn't cause me quite serious pain.
    What the ****?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    What the ****?
    Well, serious pain relative to the area, that is. It's all rather tender there, let's be honest.

Teeth, scratching, biting, roughness... not nice, good torture weapon, frankly.

ReputationRep:

Agreed. Here here!

Although I am an older woman by TSR standards at 25!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eveiebaby)
    Agreed. Here here!

Although I am an older woman by TSR standards at 25!
    I'm 26 so I have you beat my young padawan!

ReputationRep:

BS, It's normal to be repulsed and disgusted by putting the organ that gets pee out of him in my mouth.What are you gonna claim next?That we should drink pee, and swallow his ***, it's "healthy' and great? Get over yourself already.

ReputationRep:
    I'd dump her over post.
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Guys, the OP was made in 2011...

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 12, 2016
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.