Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dynasty)
    Still better than people who take this sort of thread seriously. OH LETS ASK A BUNCH OF LOSERS HOW TO GET GIRLS LOLOLOL
    oi i remind you am an expert at these things and my mum says am the best looking guy around- now why would she lie?

ReputationRep:
    Okay, il share this with you becuase you seem like somone who wont abuse the technique. Girls these days like meterosexuality, so prove your meterosexual. Luckily there is a perfect easy way of doing this. Go up to them, say "Hi, im ... I just saw you sitting there and though blimey, shes a looker!" Then follow up with "do you like Jude Law" and now your in. A man who likes jude law, thats all girls are looking for.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reeven)
    Tips please
    From behind and quietly.

ReputationRep:
    Give them the impression that you are rich

ReputationRep:
    The only way a man should - with swagger.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pooo)
    through the medium of interpretive dance

ReputationRep:
    Rohypnol

ReputationRep:
    Haven't you learnt anything from this :lolwut:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NH4BJ...layer_embedded

ReputationRep:
    Hmmm... Get to know them like how you get to know all your friends. Whether that means light conversations, pickup lines (if you use those to get friends ), or sharing a joke. Jokes usually work as long as they aren't crude. I'm guessing you would know what that implies :P

ReputationRep:
    its simple just say 'how you doin' (in a joey from friends voice)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pooo)
    through the medium of interpretive dance
    Pahahaha!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cdash)
    Okay, il share this with you becuase you seem like somone who wont abuse the technique. Girls these days like meterosexuality, so prove your meterosexual. Luckily there is a perfect easy way of doing this. Go up to them, say "Hi, im ... I just saw you sitting there and though blimey, shes a looker!" Then follow up with "do you like Jude Law" and now your in. A man who likes jude law, thats all girls are looking for.
    Just had to quote this i can see where this is going, now are you going to punch your fist and say "look i can do this right now" (sad look down and pop it back up with a smile) ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cdash)
    LOOL. I hope they make another season of "The Phoneshop". I miss them :/

ReputationRep:
    By crying.

ReputationRep:
    Left foot, right foot, left foot, right foot.

But seriously, just be confident. Hell, just feign confidence, that'll do.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mauvetard)
    You guys are so sweet. If it were most guys on tsr, a rude comment would have popped out by now

Well aren't you the one who spoke a bit too soon.

ReputationRep:
    This is my line. I call it "The Clyde".

Hey, what's going on...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7KacURg8mM

ReputationRep:
    This works successfully almost every time, so listen closely:

1.When worrying about how to approach a girl, replace the word "girl" with the word "person".
    2. Act accordingly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Watcher7)
    This works successfully almost every time, so listen closely:

1.When worrying about how to approach a girl, replace the word "girl" with the word "person".
    2. Act accordingly.
    Great Tip OP! LOL! I guess it's only fool proof method out there!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 12, 2011
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.