The Student Room Group

how can i tell her without embarrassing her

Scroll to see replies

Original post by boba
and you would expect someone to dress differently based on whether they have a boyfriend or not? even better

Personally I wouldn't want my girlfriend walking around with her bum on show, and i wouldn't say im over protective of my girlfriend, it's not like i make her wear a cloak 24-7, im talking about excessive stuff. And this guy obviously has a problem with it so i'm trying to give him some advice.
Reply 21
Original post by cappleby118
Personally I wouldn't want my girlfriend walking around with her bum on show, and i wouldn't say im over protective of my girlfriend, it's not like i make her wear a cloak 24-7, im talking about excessive stuff. And this guy obviously has a problem with it so i'm trying to give him some advice.

you said you would pull your girlfriend top up if it came down low that seems ridiculous to me.

but since I realise I haven't actually answered the op yet: you probably can't but telling her now and embarrassing her a bit, especially since it will be coming from someone who obviously cares about her and is trying to be helpful, will be a lot better than someone random blurting it out in the future. And if she realises you knew and didn't tell her she won't be happy
Original post by boba
you said you would pull your girlfriend top up if it came down low that seems ridiculous to me.

Really!? Well it obviously depends on the girl then, my girlfriend likes that im protective of her and her lovely boobies because shes aaaaaall miiiiiiine! :biggrin:
I walked round a house party at the weekend with my dress tucked into the top of my (Bridget Jones style btw) knix and my boyfriend started laughing, told me and pulled my dress out. If you're in a relationship with someone surely you should be comfortable enough to do these things. I was embarased yes but because of the other people there not him.
If she's sitting next you, text her, that way there won't be an awkward feeling between you both.
Reply 25
Original post by cappleby118
Really!? Well it obviously depends on the girl then, my girlfriend likes that im protective of her and her lovely boobies because shes aaaaaall miiiiiiine! :biggrin:

obviously it depends on the girl and I'm glad yous are happy. problems only occur with stuff like this when peoples view on it clash. personally I would hate it. if someone thought something I was wearing looked stupid I would appreciate them telling me so I could evaluate but actually changing it themselves or just saying I shouldn't wear something because because other people "aren't allowed to see" I would hate.
Show her this picture:

and then ask her what the thinks she has in common with that guy.
Original post by boba
obviously it depends on the girl and I'm glad yous are happy. problems only occur with stuff like this when peoples view on it clash. personally I would hate it. if someone thought something I was wearing looked stupid I would appreciate them telling me so I could evaluate but actually changing it themselves or just saying I shouldn't wear something because because other people "aren't allowed to see" I would hate.

Ahh think what you like, it's getting a bit boring now tbh.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending