Procrastinator
Quite OCD about a lot of things
Not girly but not a tomboy
Can be insecure
Can be awkward

There are probably loads more but I cba to think of them/look in a mirror :p:
[QUOTE="Frankio;30818231"]

Not being particularly curvy

(A real woman needs curves! Nice boobs, fairly slim waist and wide hips!)

I don't have amazing curves or big boobs ....... guess i've been mistaken about my gender. i'm obviously not a REAL woman must be a fake one
Reply 62
Original post by Anonymous
:frown:
ok but i'm not a liar, i'm not a slag, i'm not mean, i'm not a nerd,and i dont'have b.o, and i have good height and bla bla bla.

if i spent time on myself i could get rid of all those apperance stuff easily..
the character ones?? i can't change them :frown:

Yeh, you just sound liek a typical teenager, honestly don't worry about it, most teens have sport and a lt get braces and to be hnest, curvier wmen are more attractive anyway. And you can work n your character traits and improve them. Those aren't particularly bad characteristics, for me and a lotf of other men, its arrogant , shallow girls who are atttention seekers and think they're too good for most men. So head of cos you're fine :smile:
Hairy muff, hairy pits, hairy legs.. You get the idea
Reply 64
the clingyness is the worst. questions where we are and stuff really annoy me. trying to deliver ultimatums is a no no too, for both sides.
Original post by Rich_183
If they're chavvy :puke: or really spiteful or big headed

That girl in your signature is bang tidy. Also I can see she has regular contractual orgasms from her Glueteus medius muscles so she would be a perfect candidate for my peewee herman.
Original post by Casshern1456
-
*Get rid of the spots, use Oxy or other spot removing stuff on the market.
*14 isn't big, and actually some guys prefer it.
*No one's perfect if he likes you he wouldn't mind.

:
*Don't be lazy, get active, go out- do stuff, energize your life! :biggrin:
*Hmm......
*Sometimes it's better to just walk away from situations.
*A little clinginess is nice and endearing to guys, we can like it. But i think you mean excessively? Some guys will prefer it, some won't.

Really?
Original post by tinaturnerbunsenburner
Really?

Yes really. Some men will like a bit of meat on woman(rumor says they're better in bed) but look the point is size 14 is not big, it's a good weight and some guys will go for that type.

size 14 girl:

You sound like a right catch OP.
Reply 69
Original post by livingforthefuture
I don't have amazing curves or big boobs ....... guess i've been mistaken about my gender. i'm obviously not a REAL woman must be a fake one

Couldn't agree more. The idea that you're not a 'real woman' unless you are curvy/fat/whatever is laughable.
Beard?
Reply 71
Arrogance
Closed mind.
Lack of tact.
Instability.
****ty behaviour

e.g.

"OH MY GAWWWWD I WAS LIKE TOTALLY AND HE WAS LIKE TOTALLY AND WE WERE LIKE TOTALLY...AND OH MY GAWWWWD . YEA. YEA. OH MY GAAAAWD"

s t f u plZ?
Reply 73
Original post by sarahthegemini
You sound like a right catch OP.

sorry i'm being *******ated,is that good?
Yes really. Some men will like a bit of meat on woman(rumor says they're better in bed) but look the point is size 14 is not big, it's a good weight and some guys will go for that type.

size 14 girl:

I may go and have a cupcake now :smile:

EDIT- It tasted nice, back to diet now and the elusive size 12 :smile:
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by gm15
Perhaps because its a disgusting, dangerous and stupid habbit?
Are we meant to find girls sucking in poisons hot?

That's got nothing to do with atractivness though. It doesn't even change your behaviour like alcohol does. Right, I admit there is the whole 'breathe and teeth' thing, but really, only people smoking more than one pack a day got it.
Original post by Anonymous
jealousy?! huh? how is that bad? you should be worried if she wasn't jealous..i'd love my boyfriend too be jealous of me.

No you really wouldn't.

size 14 girl:

You're right, but to a certain extant. We always say how slim models dont look the way they do on pics in reality. Well it's the same for her. I am NOT saying size 14 is fat, I really aint, but I mean, lets face it : in reality this girl's got plenty of cellulite and stretch marks. She doesnt look half as good as on this picture. (it's the same with size 6 models I knooow but you see my point)
Hair dying/straightening, sounds weird, but I like girls that like the way they are naturally as much as I do.
Reply 79
Constantly shouting is the worst.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending