Turn on thread page Beta

Would having a mixed race majority be one of the greatest days in British history?? watch

• View Poll Results: Do You Think The Day When Britain Has Mixed Raced Majority Is A Day To Celebrate??
    Yes
    21.73%
    No
    78.27%

ReputationRep:
    Do you think the day when Britain has a mixed race majority of (over 50% of it's citizens) will be one of the greatest days in British history?? Would you like to see that?? If I am being honest I would.

I think the fact that there are so many mixed race relationships indicates where the planet, and more importantly Britain, is heading. I even think we could even have it this century.

I would look foward to the day when Britain becomes likes that, it would almost be like a Moon landing/Berlin wall moment.

ReputationRep:
    As Russell Peters once put it, the entire world will become beige! But seriously I hope that one day we can all overlook the issue of ethnicity and race. Too much ignorance, hatred and bloodshed has occured because of a genetic predisposition.

ReputationRep:
    Why? Mixed race relationships aren't superior to same race relationships. Just because mixed race relationships aren't taboo anymore doesn't mean they should be prescribed, or actively celebrated.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sharpshooter)
    Do you think the day when Britain has a mixed race majority of (over 50% of it's citizens) will be one of the greatest days in British history?? Would you like to see that?? If I am being honest I would.

I think the fact that there are so many mixed race relationships indicates where the planet, and more importantly Britain, is heading. I even think we could even have it this century.

I would look foward to the day when Britain becomes likes that, it would almost be like a Moon landing/Berlin wall moment.
    It depends how obsessed you are by 'race' - in your case it seems, rather creepily so.

The day when people stop counting up the number of people with each skin tone would be a far greater day.

ReputationRep:
    I'd like to see that

ReputationRep:
    another race thread............great

ReputationRep:
    No. why would hat be a day to celebrate? what's good about it? race has absolutely no significance in anything, and if you think it does you're no better than other supremacists. the day retards like you are gone from this country, then we can celebrate and then Britain and humanity can achieve great things.

ReputationRep:
    This is one of the main reasons I support the Bnp and other far right groups around the world because people are pro Europeans being a minority in european nations if you disagree with diversity you get called racist very stupid.

ReputationRep:
    It's not a good thing or a bad thing. Mixed race relationships aren't superior to mono-racial relationships, likewise they're not inferior, so meh. If it happens it happens, if it doesn't it doesn't, I don't care either way.

ReputationRep:
    End of Rome.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n1r4v)
    Why? Mixed race relationships aren't superior to same race relationships. Just because mixed race relationships aren't taboo anymore doesn't mean they should be prescribed, or actively celebrated.
    Amen.

ReputationRep:
    Well, no. I don't think it should matter. It's just pathetic if the only solution to racism had to be everyone being the same (and that wouldn't end bigotry, either). I think people like you are a bit creepy. Just forget about race. Also, I'm sure there are more significant occurrences in British history, like maybe universal suffrage, the end of WWII, for example...?
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    No it wouldn't, it would be terrible. It would be like.....all the other races becoming endangered species, like bengal tigers!

ReputationRep:
    Keeping Britain mostly British = racism
    However keeping other countrys the same is preserving their history?

ReputationRep:
    Britain should keep its white majority to maintain it's cultural identity imo. Whilst I actively embrace multicultralism, I could only see white flight occuring, and I don't want to be the only white in the village.........so to speak.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Manc990)
    You've mixed up colour with nationality.
    Unless you think only white people can be British, in which case ::banghead:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Manc990)
    What's racist about the indiginous population being the majority?? Isn't that always going to happen by design, with anything else being the result of conscious action- ie immigration?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jaydoh)
    Britain should keep its white majority to maintain it's cultural identity imo. Whilst I actively embrace multicultralism, I could only see white flight occuring, and I don't want to be the only white in the village.........so to speak.
    Why would you care if that happened? If everyone else in your village was the same culture as you (multiracial area definitely doesn't equal multicultural area) then what would be the difference to your hypothetical current white village?

A village full of black people with the same British culture as you would surely be much more similar to your current life than a village full of white Australian or French or American people with their own culture?

ReputationRep:
    We've already had this discussion...?

ReputationRep:
    having a mixed raced majority is a bad thing (for me anyway) because pure blondes would disappear. i love blonde women too much to let this happen:mad:

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.