Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Would having a mixed race majority be one of the greatest days in British history?? watch

• View Poll Results: Do You Think The Day When Britain Has Mixed Raced Majority Is A Day To Celebrate??
    Yes
    21.73%
    No
    78.27%

ReputationRep:
    No, much like having a completely white population wouldn't be one of the best days in Britain's history either.

The only people who actually care about race are people trying to prevent discrimination based on it, scientists, and racists. The average person probably couldn't give a toss what colour somebody's skin is.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jackthevillain)
    This is one of the main reasons I support the Bnp and other far right groups around the world because people are pro Europeans being a minority in european nations if you disagree with diversity you get called racist very stupid.
    Just to be clear:

Would you forbid mixed race relations?

I look forward to a prompt and articulate response.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr Disco)
    Just to be clear:

Would you forbid mixed race relations?

I look forward to a prompt and articulate response.
    No because I have found some non europeans attractive and could be in a relationship with one in the future who knows so I would be a hypocrite if I called a halt to everyone. I just want Europeans to stay majority in Europe among other things.

ReputationRep:
    No because I have found some non europeans attractive and be in a relationship with one in the future who knows so I would be a hypocrite if I called a halt to everyone. I just want Europeans to stay majority in Europe among other things.
    How, then, would you go about ensuring that 'Europeans' remain a majority in Europe?

ReputationRep:
    How about a mixed race China? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sharpshooter)
    Do you think the day when Britain has a mixed race majority of (over 50% of it's citizens) will be one of the greatest days in British history?? Would you like to see that?? If I am being honest I would.

I think the fact that there are so many mixed race relationships indicates where the planet, and more importantly Britain, is heading. I even think we could even have it this century.

I would look foward to the day when Britain becomes likes that, it would almost be like a Moon landing/Berlin wall moment.
    i would mourn that day if everyone celebrated it. wasn't the point of the civil rights movement that there is no difference between races? noticing and celebrating that day would mean that race still mattered.

it reminds me of the claims that barack obama's election was the end of racism. one of the columnists in the times said that really, the death of racism would come when a black man was elected president and no-one mentioned the fact because it wasn't relevant.

ReputationRep:
    How, then, would you go about ensuring that 'Europeans' remain a majority in Europe?
    Firstly deport a lot of asylum seekers and immigrants of course non eu so mainly Somalis who seem to do little but commit crime and Pakistanis where so many of them are unemployed. Secondly at the moment in Europe Italy is being bombarded with Africans from Tunisa who are there illegally and its the public money which is spent on accomadating these people so when they are trying to cross on the boats shoot the boats down in the sea between Europe and Africa a lot easier. After that who knows I think there will be a race war in next 15-20 years in Europe so a lot could change.

ReputationRep:
    Mixed race women are hawt

ReputationRep:
    Firstly deport a lot of asylum seekers and immigrants of course non eu so mainly Somalis who seem to do little but commit crime and Pakistanis where so many of them are unemployed. Secondly at the moment in Europe Italy is being bombarded with Africans from Tunisa who are there illegally and its the public money which is spent on accomadating these people so when they are trying to cross on the boats shoot the boats down in the sea between Europe and Africa a lot easier. After that who knows I think there will be a race war in next 15-20 years in Europe so a lot could change.
    If a convenient, organic, race war does not materialize as hoped, would you artificially create one?

ReputationRep:
    If a convenient, organic, race war does not materialize as hoped, would you artificially create one?
    Me personally no. I know of many far right white nationalist groups who would try and start one but im not really in the white nationalist scene at the moment nd havent studied it for a long enough to be in it so I dont really want to say much about that.

ReputationRep:
    Thing is also that mixed raced relationships are growing. There are stacks of them where I live. Especially amongst young people. Infact I would go as far as saying that same race relationships are rare. Very very healthy for the country.

Who knows OP your dream might come true.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Darkphilosopher)
    How about a mixed race China? :rolleyes:
    No because they didn't invade the whole world. Britain has duty to help out poorer nations.

ReputationRep:
    nah i'm happy with the way it at the moment

ReputationRep:
    No because they didn't invade the whole world. Britain has duty to help out poorer nations.
    Nonsense.

ReputationRep:
    Do you think the day when Britain has a mixed race majority of (over 50% of it's citizens) will be one of the greatest days in British history?? Would you like to see that?? If I am being honest I would.

I think the fact that there are so many mixed race relationships indicates where the planet, and more importantly Britain, is heading. I even think we could even have it this century.

I would look foward to the day when Britain becomes likes that, it would almost be like a Moon landing/Berlin wall moment.
    You've posted this thread before, iirc and you were roundly lambasted. Why would you do it for a 2nd time?

ReputationRep:

:rolleyes: I bet you won't be happy until the British people have been ethnically cleansed from the planet. People like you make me sick.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gnobe)
    Thing is also that mixed raced relationships are growing. There are stacks of them where I live. Especially amongst young people. Infact I would go as far as saying that same race relationships are rare. Very very healthy for the country.

Who knows OP your dream might come true.
    Yep I've noticed this too. It's the way things certainly are going.

ReputationRep:
    let me ask the OP this.

1. what colour are you?

2. are you one of those people who believe in a coffee coloured humanity?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by peaceman)
    2. Are you one of those people who believe in a coffee coloured humanity?
    Absolutely yes.

ReputationRep:
    Absolutely yes.

so i take it you are coffee coloured also?

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.