Turn on thread page Beta

Would having a mixed race majority be one of the greatest days in British history?? watch

• View Poll Results: Do You Think The Day When Britain Has Mixed Raced Majority Is A Day To Celebrate??
    Yes
    21.73%
    No
    78.27%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by peaceman)
    so i take it you are coffee coloured also?
    No I am white british.

ReputationRep:
    To overcome a mixed race majority, you must become a mixed race majority.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n1r4v)
    Why? Mixed race relationships aren't superior to same race relationships. Just because mixed race relationships aren't taboo anymore doesn't mean they should be prescribed, or actively celebrated.
    As far as I know, mixed race relationships actually actually genetically superior promote genetically healthier offspring. It's to do with a better spread of genes within children born from a mixed race relationship and inheriting a combination of favourable traits from both races. Basically, it leads to genetic advantages.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by You Failed)
    As far as I know, mixed race relationships actually actually genetically superior promote genetically healthier offspring. It's to do with a better spread of genes within children born from a mixed race relationship and inheriting a combination of favourable traits from both races. Basically, it leads to genetic advantages.
    Don't know about "genetically superior", do you mean it reduces the probability of autosomal recessive diseases from manifesting? In any case I don't see why that should be actively promoted at all.

ReputationRep:
    I don't really understand why it would be a good thing? If you want to live amongst Asians, Africans, etc. then there are countries for that already.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n1r4v)
    Don't know about "genetically superior", do you mean it reduces the probability of autosomal recessive diseases from manifesting? In any case I don't see why that should be actively promoted at all.
    I never said that it should be actively promoted, I was just saying, that it does have advantages, whereas you seemed to think that it had none. Genetic diversity is something that is that is generally considered a very good thing within a population and helps the population to remain healthy, adapt to changes within the environment quicker and avoid problems associated with mild inbreeding and you can't get any more diverse than mixed race breeding. It's hard to find sourcing on exactly how beneficial mixing races is, as it's a fairly recent (by the seems of it) area of study but everything I've seen seems to indicate that mixed race definitely is, simply, genetically advantageous compared to non mixed race.

1. http://www.psychologytoday.com/artic...ce-pretty-face
    2. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/comment/6...-up-world.html
    3. http://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&q=...7QXi8sLnmCIDcA

ReputationRep:
    I never said that it should be actively promoted, I was just saying, that it does have advantages, whereas you seemed to think that it had none. Genetic diversity is something that is that is generally considered a very good thing within a population and helps the population to remain healthy, adapt to changes within the environment quicker and avoid problems associated with mild inbreeding and you can't get any more diverse than mixed race breeding. It's hard to find sourcing on exactly how beneficial mixing races is, as it's a fairly recent (by the seems of it) area of study but everything I've seen seems to indicate that mixed race definitely is, simply, genetically advantageous compared to non mixed race.

1. http://www.psychologytoday.com/artic...ce-pretty-face
    2. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/comment/6...-up-world.html
    3. http://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&q=...7QXi8sLnmCIDcA
    I've studed molecular biology at university so I am aware of the "advantages" or the reduced probability of disease. I thought from my post it was obvious (by using the words superior, prescribed and celebrated) that I was referring to it socially rather than health / disease?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n1r4v)
    I've studed molecular biology at university so I am aware of the "advantages" or the reduced probability of disease. I thought from my post it was obvious (by using the words superior, prescribed and celebrated) that I was referring to it socially rather than health / disease?
    Obviously socially it has no advantages. Why would it? That's clearly not the only factor though and in saying "It shouldn't be promoted" or by making it sound like it's completely the same as having same race kids you can't just ignore the other benefits.

Just to make it clear, I'm not saying that it's something that should be promoted or I'm not saying that it's something that should be actively pursued, people should obviously be in relationships because they like the other person, not because they want to better the human race with mixed race kids!! All I was saying is, there are advantages, so it's not completely without merit. That's all...

With regards to the actual OP, I have no opinion. I don't see it as something better and I don't see it as something worse.

ReputationRep:
    Obviously socially it has no advantages. Why would it? That's clearly not the only factor though and in saying "It shouldn't be promoted" or by making it sound like it's completely the same as having same race kids you can't just ignore the other benefits.

Just to make it clear, I'm not saying that it's something that should be promoted or I'm not saying that it's something that should be actively pursued, people should obviously be in relationships because they like the other person, not because they want to better the human race with mixed race kids!! All I was saying is, there are advantages, so it's not completely without merit. That's all...

With regards to the actual OP, I have no opinion. I don't see it as something better and I don't see it as something worse.
    But I didn't say it doesn't have any advantages?

ReputationRep:
    The greatest day in British history will be the day that the stupid concept of "race" is permanently erased from the collective consciousness.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by THASS)
    The greatest day in British history will be the day that the stupid concept of "race" is permanently erased from the collective consciousness.
    Yes I support this and a one world government. Humanity needs to learn to live together in peace.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n1r4v)
    But I didn't say it doesn't have any advantages?
    I thought you seemed to imply it by saying "Mixed race relationships aren't superior to same race relationships." I understand now that you mean, purely the relationship itself and not any children they have. To me though, a factor in whether or not the relationship is better or not, includes how healthy the offspring are, so to me, due to the children being healthier in mixed race relationships, I would say they are actually better.

To take the extreme end of the spectrum, incest relationships are considered worse than same race, non-incest, relationships as the offspring from closely related (brother and sister) people, have a higher (Not sure how high) chance of having children with defects. So similarly, a mixed race relationship which has a higher chance of having a healthier baby than a same race relationship, should be viewed as more favourable?

ReputationRep:
    Better to have lots of mixed race than those inbreeding Pakistanis marrying their own cousins :rofl:

Anyway, I'm a bit of an anti-White White, in that I think Whites in this country in particular live very decadent, materialist, unreligious lifestyles, our White government is ****, and I align lots more with other cultures, so I don't really care about their numbers dwindling if it means White culture/lifestyle/senses of justice die out

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sharpshooter)
    No I am white british.

so why start such an op. why do you hate your own ethnic group?

ReputationRep:
    Groove Armada sum it very nicely:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by humanrights)
    so why start such an op. why do you hate your own ethnic group?
    Because there is only one race. The human race. I want us to be all one.

ReputationRep:

oh please pass the sick bag............

and do you seriously think that a race of grey people will solve the worlds problems???

ReputationRep:
    That will never happen, the only thing which will happen is Whites will be bred out of existance, while the rest of the worlds races will remain largely homogenous.

Asia for the Asians.
    Africa for the Africans.
    Israel for the Jews.
    Middle East for Middle Easterners.

White Countries for Everybody!!!!

ReputationRep:
    But it will go.

The whole world is destined to become mixed raced at SOME POINT.

I think it could happen within 50-100 years here. The demographics are changing quite rapidly its great.

ReputationRep:
    But it will go.

The whole world is destined to become mixed raced at SOME POINT.

I think it could happen within 50-100 years here. The demographics are changing quite rapidly its great.
    Nonsense, look at the flow of immigration.

It's one way in direction.

Straight into White countries.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.