Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Why is the Ass such a desired physical feature. I mean we only **** out of it, right? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Evolutionary theory would suggest that a good-looking ass is an indicator of good health/fertility...

ReputationRep:
    http://www.adrants.com/images/big_butt_latino.jpg

ReputationRep:
    According to my friend... in guys it's linked to thrusting power lol..so thats why girl's like guys with a nice gluteus maximus

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Ali.)
    There are books on etiquette, but as far as I am aware, no specific 'rah' book of etiquette. If you're using me as an example of a rah, there are unknown 'rules' between myself and my closest friends of what we do in certain situations. There's no book though, at least not to my knowledge.
    Ah, so unwritten rules? Even better. Could you give me an example?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Planar)
    Ah, so unwritten rules? Even better. Could you give me an example?
    Haha sort of, yes. It's mainly to do with what to do when chavs start causing trouble. Things like crossing the street when they're on the same side as you lol. Nothing major.

I doubt this is a 'rah code' or anything though (we don't even consider ourselves as rahs lol) but there you go.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Ali.)
    Haha sort of, yes. It's mainly to do with what to do when chavs start causing trouble. Things like crossing the street when they're on the same side as you lol. Nothing major.

I doubt this is a 'rah code' or anything though (we don't even consider ourselves as rahs lol) but there you go.
    Oh my - I cross the street when I see chavs. I go shooting... I play rugby... I don't drop my "t"s... I'm a tory........... ****. I'm not a rah, am I?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 13, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever been hacked?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.