Turn on thread page Beta

Guys what do you think... *PICS* watch

ReputationRep:
    They are all hot apart from number 5

ReputationRep:
    ignore this

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wavey93)
    And All of them are "normal" to you? Really?
    They are all normal apart from maybe 5....problem?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrsCrackFox)
    They are all normal apart from maybe 5....problem?
    I. Don't think they are "normal" to be honest. I think thats a standard a lot of females try and acheive.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Lollo*)
    Oh btw, model in picture 4 and 8 is the same. So yeah, different pics make you look different.
    The only thing that I find unattractive is when I can see too much of the ribs etc. Or when a girl doesn't look healthy.

Some girls just have high metabolisms. I have a friend who can eat just as much as me (I can eat 2 McDonalds meals with some nuggets no problem) and yeah she excercises and eats healthy most days of the week but she looks a lot like number 2. Hot as hell.

However a girl that actively deprived herself of food would just annoy me so I could never be with her. I like a girl who'll go to McDonalds with me and have a full meal as well as stealing some of my fries (not like I want her to do it everyday or even every week)

I eat really healthily for 4 days of the week and I eat normally for 2 and on 1 day a week I just seriously eat rubbish. Once I had 4 pain au chocolats for breakfast, 2 Mcdonalds meals with nuggets for lunch then a chinese takeaway for dinner on that day (don't always eat that much crap on those days).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wavey93)
    I. Don't think they are "normal" to be honest. I think thats a standard a lot of females try and acheive.
    Well I guess it's down to what you consider to be 'normal'. To me there is a high range of 'normal' varying from the slim models posted or a size 14. I think we all come in different sizes and shapes and as long we aren't extremes and unhealthy we are all just normal.

I've said normal way too many times now, it's completely lost it's meaning.

ReputationRep:
    Oops no pics. But no point of being anon, will add here.
    They're all too skinny.
    Not appealing.

ReputationRep:
    1. posts pics of hot girls on the internet.

2.???

3. Profit

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrStick)
    They're all too skinny.
    Not appealing.
    Are you some sort of homo?

They may be skinny but they're still smoking

No 3 and No 8 :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    I think they're all on the skinny side too. Bearing in mind the average size of women in the UK is a size 12.
    But what do I know, eh? Evidently I am a massive jealous fatty :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    They're all really pretty yeah, verging on very slim but I'm sure most men would look twice.

However, as a 5'3 midget, all those gangly legs aren't normal for me. I'm really quite slim and I'm never gonna look like that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by countryfile)
    They're all really pretty yeah, verging on very slim but I'm sure most men would look twice.

However, as a 5'3 midget, all those gangly legs aren't normal for me. I'm really quite slim and I'm never gonna look like that
    Why do you want to? IMO (coming from a slim, gangly legged girl) I'd rather be slim and petite.

ReputationRep:
    I prefer too slim than too heavy any day

ReputationRep:
    They're okay, I don't think they're amazing though. Nothing special IMO.

A lot hotter IMO.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrsCrackFox)
    Why do you want to? IMO (coming from a slim, gangly legged girl) I'd rather be slim and petite.
    I guess I don't, I do quite like being petite, if I put a little weight on though you can really notice it which is quite irritating. But overall I'd probably stick to small

ReputationRep:
    I liked them all except no.5

No1 was the best. Goddam!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hazular)
    I think they're all on the skinny side too. Bearing in mind the average size of women in the UK is a size 12.
    But what do I know, eh? Evidently I am a massive jealous fatty :rolleyes:
    I think the average size now is a 16. I agree though, they are a bit thin!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Ali.)
    They're okay, I don't think they're amazing though. Nothing special IMO.

A lot hotter IMO.
    Yup, I prefer these ones (although the ones in the OP weren't bad)

ReputationRep:
    They all look tasty, and I'm sure most of them exercise well, to keep in that shape, and not just sit in front of an xbox and eat pringles all night.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lewroll)
    Yup, I prefer these ones (although the ones in the OP weren't bad)
    I agree, the others are okay but if you saw them in the street you wouldn't look twice. Those ladies however :sexface:

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.