Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Guys what do you think... *PICS* watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Lollo*)
    Oops no pics. But no point of being anon, will add here.
    1, 4, 5 and 6 need more meat on them imo.

They all have nice faces though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrsCrackFox)
    I thought she was just saying that girls on TSR generally carefully selected photos of skinny, angry models and happy, chubbier girls and make threads about it...I didn't think she was asking us to actually post the photos.
    I'm all confused.
    Haha yes that was what I meant, we all choose pictures that support our case even though we want an "honest" opinion. So a size 14 girl will often choose an attractive size 14 to compare with a less appealing size 6 when she wants an "honest" opinion from guys. Now I have chosen girls that I find attractive too, but I have included some "real" girls that are not models.

ReputationRep:
    Haha yes that was what I meant, we all choose pictures that support our case even though we want an "honest" opinion. So a size 14 girl will often choose an attractive size 14 to compare with a less appealing size 6 when she wants an "honest" opinion from guys. Now I have chosen girls that I find attractive too, but I have included some "real" girls that are not models.
    Ahaha. That is true, some people post pics of a size 14 woman who carried her weight well and has a stunning face contrasted with bony size 4 with a plain face.
    It's not surprise when people prefer the first one!

ReputationRep:
    number 1 is really good looking, but her legs lack muscle
    all the rest are pretty much perfect bar number 5

ReputationRep:
    If I had a go on any of them it would be the best 15 seconds of my life.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ahoward)
    I know im not a guy, but none of the girls in the pics you posted had boobs! Womn should have boobs! They do look nice and slim, but im against the lack of boob!
    They are slim, so that is the natural look. They all have boobs, not large ones, but natural ones. I am still interested in seeing if guys find them sexy despite the lack of boob.

ReputationRep:
    i cant believe noone else thinks number 1 is skinny. im not saying shes unattractive, i think she has a lovely face, but her legs are like :O

ReputationRep:
    Gosh, I feel fat.

Anyway, they're not 'normal'. They have absolutely perfect bodies, well toned, tight etc. Very few girls are blessed with bodies like that. Most have to work out or go on vigorous diets. Yes, they're stunning. But they're not your average girl you see walking around.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mrstick)
    they're all too skinny.
    Not appealing.
    so basically you're a chubby chaser.......ahahaha.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mau5)
    If I had a go on any of them it would be the best 15 seconds of my life.
    You make them sound like a theme park ride. :lolwut:

They all look a little slutty to me, to be honest. Couldn't they be in more natural poses, which are a little less flirty?

ReputationRep:
    They are slim, so that is the natural look. They all have boobs, not large ones, but natural ones. I am still interested in seeing if guys find them sexy despite the lack of boob.
    I would say they are 'skinny' and not slim, plus you can be slim with bigger boobs. Anyway they're attractive, but not the epitome of perfection in my opinion. I think either Katie Green or Allison Stokke are far more attractive - they look more femenine and healthy in my opinion. But then I'm not a guy.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.