Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    What do we mean by briefing as an ethical issue in using humans as research participants in psychology research?

Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    What do we mean by cohort study in psychology? What resources do you recommend describing this type of study?

Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    What is meant by perceptual occlusion?

Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    How can infants have rudiments of numerical reasoning? What are examples of that?

Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    What does social cognition mean for infants?

Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    It means having the insight to open a textbook instead of spamming online forums asking other people to do their homework for them.

At least thats what I think it is. I can't quite remember. Try double checking it in a textbook.

ReputationRep:
    What do we mean by false beliefs that preschoolers start to understand?

Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SWEngineer)
    x
    I've merged your threads together, as I've asked you a couple of times not to post multiple threads all with single questions in, especially when the topics are very similar.

As for your questions, I suggest you have a Google or check your text books, they should be fairly easy to find. You can check back here if you need further clarification or if you want to check your answers.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.