Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys,

My name is Melania and I will be moving to Manchester this year to pursue postgraduate studies. I have to decide on my accommodation and had some questions for you guys since I used to have a clear picture but now I'm just really confused.

I have my heart set on Q3 apartments but I heard some stuff that made me unsure. Is there anyone of you living there or have lived there? Is it a safe area? Creepy or quiet area ? Do you have public transport at night, on weekends and in the winter? How far away is it with the public transport from the city center/ manchester business school? Any supermarkets around?

I really like q3 because of the conditions/price but I don't want to be in the middle of nowhere with psycho killers and no way out ).

Should I choose Q3 with a lot of facilities, lots of space, freedom to have friends over and a cheaper price, but far away from city center. Or Sir charles with okay facilities, small space, pretty expensive but close to city center. Safe area and transportation availability are very important to me. :confused:

Thank you guys.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: April 12, 2011
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.