Turn on thread page Beta

Why does this girl like my friend, does she seriously think she has a chance...? watch

Please keep anon as I knw people here

Anyway, my friend is a decent looking, tall BAD BOY! And yup, yuo guessed itm he gets a lot of women. Normally, it does like this, he starts dating a girl, cheats on her, treats her like crap and then leaves her sobbing into her pillow. Even though he's supposed to be a friend, I find him crude to listen to as he is always swearing and is very rude.

So, a girl I know likes him, and she is average at best in attractiveness (bit of a fatty boom boom as well) and isn't particularly funny or have a great personality. She doesn't show any interest in any other men. He has started to date someone else as well. Do you think she's just holding out on the unlikely chance he'll cnsider her?

ReputationRep:
    http://i51.tinypic.com/ie41u1.jpg

ReputationRep:
    It's not like you can help liking someone, whether you or other people think you "have a chance" or not. I mean, think of all the people who fancy Johnny Depp.

Give the girl a break.

ReputationRep:
    You and your friend both sound like knobs

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lazyswot)
    It's not like you can help liking someone, whether you or other people think you "have a chance" or not. I mean, think of all the people who fancy Johnny Depp.

Give the girl a break.
    This.

/thread.

ReputationRep:
    why do you give a ****

ReputationRep:
    :troll: is :troll:

(Original post by Miss Behaving)
    :troll: is :troll:
    Im nt a troll, I think she should just prob lower her standards a bit to her level for her own benefit

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Im nt a troll, I think she should just prob lower her standards a bit to her level for her own benefit
    This may suprise you, but what you find unattractive may be someone else's definition of beautiful. Attractiveness is subjective, just because you don't think she's particularly hot doesn't mean everyone else sees her that way.

ReputationRep:
    [IMG]http://www.3fatchicks.com/diet-blogs/suzeeeq/files/2009/07/queen-*****.jpg[/IMG]

ReputationRep:
    If you're a girl then you blatantly fancy your friend. If you're a guy then you sound like such a sidekick, find new friends.

ReputationRep:
    Please keep anon as I knw people here

Anyway, my friend is a decent looking, tall BAD BOY! And yup, yuo guessed itm he gets a lot of women. Normally, it does like this, he starts dating a girl, cheats on her, treats her like crap and then leaves her sobbing into her pillow. Even though he's supposed to be a friend, I find him crude to listen to as he is always swearing and is very rude.

So, a girl I know likes him, and she is average at best in attractiveness (bit of a fatty boom boom as well) and isn't particularly funny or have a great personality. She doesn't show any interest in any other men. He has started to date someone else as well. Do you think she's just holding out on the unlikely chance he'll cnsider her?
    Do you want to tap her? :jiggy:

ReputationRep:
    I don't know why she likes him either. Sounds to me like she is probably a bit too good for your knobhead friend.

Either way, you usually can't help who you like, and her perception of the situation may be different to yours.
    It's not like it is even any of your business anyway. She isn't interested in you, and you aren't interested in her, so what's the big deal?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by simonc1993)
    If you're a girl then you blatantly fancy your friend. If you're a guy then you sound like such a sidekick, find new friends.
    This. You're into your friend, and you don't want anyone to approach him, ugly or beautiful. Prepare your pillow!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by simonc1993)
    This
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    You cannot help liking someone! Lol

Both you and your friend sound like a prat.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Ali.)
    You and your friend both sound like knobs
    Ptetty much covers what i was going to say

ReputationRep:
    Why do you care if she has a chance or not

If she likes him or anyone else for that matter, what business is it of yours?

P.S. Your friends sounds like utter knob.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 12, 2011
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.