Turn on thread page Beta

Which food magazine should I buy in the UK? watch

    • Thread Starter

    i want to focus on healthy eating but I really dont want to throw my money away on to many different expensive magazines. i thought about going online although I like the idea of being able to read something on the move and not having to look at a screen. Any ideas?
The home of Results and Clearing


people online now


students helped last year
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.