Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How to lose a guy in 16 months watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I am, a terrible person.

1. Often don't take his phone calls because you don't really feel like a long chat at the moment.
    2. When you meet up after not seeing each other for ages, resent the fact you have to go all the way to his place.
    3. Push and swear at him sometimes.
    4. When he does something nice for you, throw it back in his face, preferably with a bit of no.3 included.
    5. Never compromise: if he wants to do something, demand you do things you want to do.
    6. Don't give him blowjobs.
    7. Be really short and impatient, let your PMS take over.
    8. If you know he loves you, hide your emotions so that he doesn't know how you feel, that way you have all the control.
    9. Be jealous when he is successful in his endeavours
    10. ***** about his family to him.
    11. When you need him, use him to your advantage, when he needs you, don't be there.

And that folks, is how to lose your boyfriend of 16 months. If you follow this guide, I guaruntee you will manage to lose even the most patient, kind-hearted and devoted of men.

I need help. Really.

This is how murders happen!

If he ever comes back with a shovel and black plastic bags, don't follow him into the garden!

ReputationRep:
    Trooooooooooooooooooooooooooooll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

ReputationRep:
    trolololoolololololololoolol.

I'm surprised it lasted 16 minutes let alone 16 months >.<

(Original post by Double Agent)
    I derive from almost all of these that you have problems with self esteem, and in losing him you are knocking yourself down further. Dont beat yourself up, spend the next 6 months taking care of yourself, building things up in your to be proud of, developing your confidence and working on self happiness.
    Wow, thank you for this.... you must be a very empathetic person, (I just emailed someone about counselling)

oh god. i really dont think this is a troll. i think this is someone with very low self esteem and sense of self worth and they needed to vent. and i reckon the majority of replies will make her feel worse.

OP, i'm the same. only i have such low self worth that i just keep things about the physical. therefore at 20 am yet to have a relationship. even though my 'number' is pushing towards my age.

take some time out. don't be so hard on your self. read some confidence books. there's that bit in 'into the wild' where he says 'some people feel they don't deserve love.' go figure.

ReputationRep:
    so why did you behave like this? why would you agree to be his girlfriend if you were going to treat him like that? :s

ReputationRep:
    At least you realise that the way you behaved is wrong. It's great that you emailed someone about counselling, I think you do need to see one. Think before you say/do things and if you're angry just count inside and try to calm down. I don't think you can get your bf back but at least you can become a better person.

ReputationRep:
    You took 16 months to end a relationship? How about ''Its over, dont contact me''? That would take about 5 seconds, and you wouldnt be judged on TSR for being ''a *****''. Im surprised he lasted 16 months & you could've really broke this guy into pieces.. here is living proof that girls can be as bad as boys for the harshness & *****iness. Shame.

ReputationRep:
    Did you feel anything for this chap in the first place? : (

Surely you can't as been as mean as you have described, for if he stuck by you for so long there must have been also great things about you...

Not sure what you want us to say. Naturally, those aren't nice things, and honestly if it were the other way round I don't think you would like it much. Maybe for your next relationship, work so as not to fall into those habits, or pre-warn the next guy about these things and to tell you if you are doing something which is a bit out of order. =L And try and make an effort for the other person! If you don't feel able to, maybe you don't like them as much as they like you...

ReputationRep:
    This movie is hilarious and lovely

P.S. OP I think you need professional help.

ReputationRep:
    Not the most time efficiant method.

ReputationRep:
    Stop procrastinating, and go revise troll *****.

ReputationRep:
    I am, a terrible person.

1. Often don't take his phone calls because you don't really feel like a long chat at the moment.
    2. When you meet up after not seeing each other for ages, resent the fact you have to go all the way to his place.
    3. Push and swear at him sometimes.
    4. When he does something nice for you, throw it back in his face, preferably with a bit of no.3 included.
    5. Never compromise: if he wants to do something, demand you do things you want to do.
    6. Don't give him blowjobs.
    7. Be really short and impatient, let your PMS take over.
    8. If you know he loves you, hide your emotions so that he doesn't know how you feel, that way you have all the control.
    9. Be jealous when he is successful in his endeavours
    10. ***** about his family to him.
    11. When you need him, use him to your advantage, when he needs you, don't be there.

And that folks, is how to lose your boyfriend of 16 months. If you follow this guide, I guaruntee you will manage to lose even the most patient, kind-hearted and devoted of men.

I need help. Really.

Well I spose at least you're aware of it now and can try not to make the same mstakes again.

ReputationRep:
    I suppose his only consolation is that treating people like that results from oneself being treated like that as a child.

Dunno why he stuck with you for so long, probably equally ****ed up.

ReputationRep:
    Would someone like to psychoanalyse me? Why do you think I'm such a *****?
    Insecurity.

ReputationRep:
    You don't love yourself so you push the ones you love away because you think you don't deserve it. Once you open up you can see the things that make people actually want to be with you.

You need to speak to some one and just get all the negative stuff out of you. Its just baggage and effecting important aspects of your life, not good. Everyone makes mistakes, but a mistake isn't worth making if you don't learn from it. At least you've taken responsibilty for what you were doing, that's half the battle. You've taken ownership of the bad stuff you've done, just make it right

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 12, 2011
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.