Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    What would you wear to a night out at cockpit? On a Friday night? Heels or no heels?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Zara*)
    What would you wear to a night out at cockpit? On a Friday night? Heels or no heels?
    I miss Cockpit Fridays, it was my favourite night out in Leeds. I would say don't wear heels. Friday night is "Session" which is kind of old style indie rock, most people are fairly alternative but its not the gothy night which is Saturday. You won't see girls wearing tight LBD style dresses and heels like you do in mainstream clubs, you see more quirky type stuff, puffy skirts, patterned tights, ankle boots.

Heels are probably not the best at the Cockpit because the floor there does tend to get a bit greasy, I've seen quite a few girls falling over in there. One thing to watch out for is there's a slight raised platform (only about 30cm) off the ground in the larger room and a lot of girls stand on there to dance, but because its dark they don't see where the edge of it is and fall off.

ReputationRep:
    Don't wear any footwear that is new either!
    My white pair of trainers were black by the time the night was finished!

It is a fairly relaced dress code though, anything pretty much goes, in fact the more casual the better

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. University of Leeds
    All Departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 8 Sep '18
  2. University of Leeds
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 6 Oct '18
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.