Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'm in my second year of Media Production at DMU. Obviously on Easter break now with 3 exams on May 5th, 10th and 20th.

TV Production
    Technology Fundamentals 2: ESV
    Studies in Digital Technology

I want to make a revision timetable, but don't know how to, especially one for a second year undergraduate. I don't want to make a crap one that suits GCSE students.

Any tips? Ideas? Views?

Sorry if this is in the wrong area, if so, could a moderator please move it to the best area?

Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    Honestly, imho it's more of a procrastination tool than a useful revision schedule if you take this long to come up with one.

Better off just starting - that's the hardest part. Do a schedule once you're settled... you don't just jump in the pool and swim lengths, you need to get the hang of swimming first.

ReputationRep:
    I'm a first year student, studying completely different subjects albeit, but basically have 3 exams, and they are on the same dates as yours pass 1 different day on the one. But anyway i would like to know how to do this too. I have no idea where to start.

ReputationRep:
    I just use my module time table to split my modules into topics, and then set myself a few topics (usually from different modules so I don't get bored on one of them) a day. Then I work my way through the list to fit it into the three weeks that I have to revise and set aside time at the end for doing past papers. I don't necessarily stick to it to the letter, but it gives me a good timescale as to how long I should spend on each bit.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources
    Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.