Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Hey all, just wondering if anyone has any information on annual ski trip at UEA?

Can students take guests who are not attending UEA?

Anyone else think they would be going?

To my knowledge the only annual ski trip is organised by UEA Snow Sports. Their website is: http://www.ueass.co.uk.
    Ask them about guests BUT I would assume that the answer would be 'no', simply because its organised by the society and its a really, really cheap price for society members either because of its large numbers it gets a discount or the society subsidises the price. It wouldn't make sense for the society to subsidise non-members and to join most, if not all (I can't remember the constitution) you have to be at UEA. Plus even if the society doesn't subsidise the trip its a very large society and the trip always sells out so they probably restrict the trip to members either way.
What's the best type of cheese?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.