Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I've been looking at the Student Finance applications and I am vair vair confused.

The first hurdle to jump is that my firm choice is deferred and my insurance is not. Do I apply to student finance for my insurance but treat it as my firm on the application?

Secondly, I will be wanting to apply for DSA. Nowhere seems to give clear information, do I need to apply for normal student finance first?? Or fill in the dsa pdf forms first?

Any advice would be lovely, thanks. =D

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elinora)
    I've been looking at the Student Finance applications and I am vair vair confused.

The first hurdle to jump is that my firm choice is deferred and my insurance is not. Do I apply to student finance for my insurance but treat it as my firm on the application?

Secondly, I will be wanting to apply for DSA. Nowhere seems to give clear information, do I need to apply for normal student finance first?? Or fill in the dsa pdf forms first?

I realise that I need to apply next year if I get my firm choice, so I wouldn't want to put it on the form now and do a 'change of circumstances' form, or whatever it is, like people would usually for insurance places.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elinora)

You can apply for DSA independently of the student loan.
    You have to apply on paper, not on line.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.