Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Guys does it really bother you if another guy looks while your at the urinals? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuperiorHuman)
    See, this is the problem with gay men. No they don't mind their business 90% of the time, they are clingy and they are extremely perverted towards straight men.

If you did that to me, I might give you a bloody nose.
    Would you put your **** away first?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by I have feelings to)
    I think you are over stereotyping there! I am not on obvious gay (unless I've had a drink), many people I know didn't know for months after meeting me. It's not all of who or what I am (unlike a lot of the fairys out there) and there are many other guys like me.

I'm certainly not clingy! I'm not perverted towards straight men, I am very conscious not to offend a guy even if I think he is stunning! I will be nice but no inapropriate comments or touching.

I can't see what harm a glance does, its not like straight guys don't try and sneak a peak at a woman breast feeding or a woman sunbathing topless! Like I say it's wrong to stare but wht harm does a glance do? Like the topless woman on the beach, you chose to make your bits visible to others!
    :facepalm2:

You need to get your **** out to piss, you dont need to get your tits out on the beach. Very big difference.

ReputationRep:
    I would think they were weird.... but if they want to have a look at my big one they can go ahead I guess O_o I would give them a weird look though :P

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 13, 2011
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.