Turn on thread page Beta

Guys does it really bother you if another guy looks while your at the urinals? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuperiorHuman)
    See, this is the problem with gay men. No they don't mind their business 90% of the time, they are clingy and they are extremely perverted towards straight men.

If you did that to me, I might give you a bloody nose.
    Would you put your **** away first?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by I have feelings to)
    I think you are over stereotyping there! I am not on obvious gay (unless I've had a drink), many people I know didn't know for months after meeting me. It's not all of who or what I am (unlike a lot of the fairys out there) and there are many other guys like me.

I'm certainly not clingy! I'm not perverted towards straight men, I am very conscious not to offend a guy even if I think he is stunning! I will be nice but no inapropriate comments or touching.

I can't see what harm a glance does, its not like straight guys don't try and sneak a peak at a woman breast feeding or a woman sunbathing topless! Like I say it's wrong to stare but wht harm does a glance do? Like the topless woman on the beach, you chose to make your bits visible to others!
    :facepalm2:

You need to get your **** out to piss, you dont need to get your tits out on the beach. Very big difference.

ReputationRep:
    I would think they were weird.... but if they want to have a look at my big one they can go ahead I guess O_o I would give them a weird look though :P

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 13, 2011
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.