The Student Room Group

university selection

which univ to select newcastle or sussex or aston university? for masters
What subject?
Reply 2
Depends on the course? What are you going to study?
Sussex if its Biomed
Reply 4
Newcastle's course sounds FAR more interesting. I'd go for that.
Aston is much better.
Reply 6
in sussx ms in biomediacl research, in aston MSc in molecular toxicology, in newcastle Msc in commercial and industrila biotech.. i also have a another query whether Msc AND Ms are the same? as many U.K univ PROVIDE MASTERS IN msc.
NOW PLEASE FRIENDS HELP Ime in choosing the right univ
Original post by lordshiva
in sussx ms in biomediacl research, in aston MSc in molecular toxicology, in newcastle Msc in commercial and industrila biotech.. i also have a another query whether Msc AND Ms are the same? as many U.K univ PROVIDE MASTERS IN msc.

well they are all different courses...surely you should be deciding what you want to study?
Reply 8
any of the above courses which has good employment oppurtunities in U.k ..am a final year B.tech biotehnology student.. which univ is best 1 among them?
Reply 9
I do agree with UKYinduren, its depend on your course selection, if you are familier with the subject which you are studying, then you wont face any difficulty. Whatever university you are studying in .
Reply 10
Basically, yep i do agree with u . but i havent studied any of the above courses in mu Under graduation.. we do masters to go in specific fields.. thats y am asking which would be best. r u from U.K?
what major did u take in Undergraduate ? If u took engineering, then which field in engineering ?
Reply 12

Should you really be at university with spelling and grammar like this? :colone:
Original post by Hazular
Should you really be at university with spelling and grammar like this? :colone:

hows your spelling and grammar in a 2nd or 3rd language then?

any of the above courses which has good employment oppurtunities in U.k ..am a final year B.tech biotehnology student.. which univ is best 1 among them?

If they all have good employment opportunities then just pick the one that interests you most.
Reply 14
Original post by beefmaster
hows your spelling and grammar in a 2nd or 3rd language then?

My spelling and grammar in German is pretty good, actually.

EDIT: also, how's* :wink:
Original post by Hazular
My spelling and grammar in German is pretty good, actually.

EDIT: also, how's* :wink:

I think I deserve a break in my 3rd language typing on a keyboard with arabic letters :wink:
Reply 16
Original post by beefmaster
I think I deserve a break in my 3rd language typing on a keyboard with arabic letters :wink:

Pahaha, fine, I'll let you off this time :tongue:
Reply 17
hahaha my english and spelling is far more better than u people think.. actually i typed in a hurry this mrng and i mostly use short form as i msg loads and mostly my msgs would appear succinct and may look to u bit eccentric ... thank you for all your posts.. YOU need not talk about my english and spelling here..i got 100 in toefl and have 95% in english both in 10 th 12th.. all i need from you people is suggestions on universities.. its much easier to make fun of others mistakes without knowing their skills..stop demoaning and shut up if you cant give valuable suggestions

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending