Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    which univ to select newcastle or sussex or aston university? for masters

ReputationRep:
    What subject?

ReputationRep:
    Depends on the course? What are you going to study?

ReputationRep:
    Sussex if its Biomed

ReputationRep:
    Newcastle's course sounds FAR more interesting. I'd go for that.

ReputationRep:
    Aston is much better.

ReputationRep:
    in sussx ms in biomediacl research, in aston MSc in molecular toxicology, in newcastle Msc in commercial and industrila biotech.. i also have a another query whether Msc AND Ms are the same? as many U.K univ PROVIDE MASTERS IN msc.
    NOW PLEASE FRIENDS HELP Ime in choosing the right univ

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lordshiva)
    in sussx ms in biomediacl research, in aston MSc in molecular toxicology, in newcastle Msc in commercial and industrila biotech.. i also have a another query whether Msc AND Ms are the same? as many U.K univ PROVIDE MASTERS IN msc.
    well they are all different courses...surely you should be deciding what you want to study?

ReputationRep:
    any of the above courses which has good employment oppurtunities in U.k ..am a final year B.tech biotehnology student.. which univ is best 1 among them?

ReputationRep:
    I do agree with UKYinduren, its depend on your course selection, if you are familier with the subject which you are studying, then you wont face any difficulty. Whatever university you are studying in .

ReputationRep:
    Basically, yep i do agree with u . but i havent studied any of the above courses in mu Under graduation.. we do masters to go in specific fields.. thats y am asking which would be best. r u from U.K?

ReputationRep:
    what major did u take in Undergraduate ? If u took engineering, then which field in engineering ?

ReputationRep:
    Should you really be at university with spelling and grammar like this?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hazular)
    Should you really be at university with spelling and grammar like this?
    hows your spelling and grammar in a 2nd or 3rd language then?

any of the above courses which has good employment oppurtunities in U.k ..am a final year B.tech biotehnology student.. which univ is best 1 among them?
    If they all have good employment opportunities then just pick the one that interests you most.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beefmaster)
    hows your spelling and grammar in a 2nd or 3rd language then?
    My spelling and grammar in German is pretty good, actually.

EDIT: also, how's*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hazular)
    My spelling and grammar in German is pretty good, actually.

EDIT: also, how's*
    I think I deserve a break in my 3rd language typing on a keyboard with arabic letters

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beefmaster)
    I think I deserve a break in my 3rd language typing on a keyboard with arabic letters
    Pahaha, fine, I'll let you off this time

ReputationRep:
    hahaha my english and spelling is far more better than u people think.. actually i typed in a hurry this mrng and i mostly use short form as i msg loads and mostly my msgs would appear succinct and may look to u bit eccentric ... thank you for all your posts.. YOU need not talk about my english and spelling here..i got 100 in toefl and have 95% in english both in 10 th 12th.. all i need from you people is suggestions on universities.. its much easier to make fun of others mistakes without knowing their skills..stop demoaning and shut up if you cant give valuable suggestions

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.