Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey, i'm applying for my second year of student finance and completed the online bit pretty easily a while ago but now i'm back home i need to get my parents to fill out the paper forms and i just went online to check the info i had on there was still correct, i clicked on a link to go to the next page and it came up with this error message

Unfortunately there has been a problem with your application, please use the 'Continue' button to return to your previous page to check the data that you have entered and try again. If this problem persists then please log out and try again later.

i click the continue button and it just refreshes the page and nothing happens, this happened the other day and i logged out and the site said it was down for maintenance but the same thing happened today :/

all i have left to doi send in my parents evidence so can i still just do this anyway even though i can't access the site?

has anyone else had this problem?

thanks

University open days

• University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Days - Exeter Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
  • University of Bradford
    Faculty of Health Studies Postgraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
  • Northumbria University
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.