Turn on thread page Beta
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by briesandwich)
    :eek: You really are a gentle(wo)man and a scholar! That's amazing! Film studies is stupidly hard, my friend always seemed to be working on essays for it!
    Thank you! No one really understands how hard it is lol unless they know someone taking it, I hate it when people say it's a doss!

ReputationRep:
    Congrats to both of you! :')
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Nibbl3s)
    Congrats to both of you! :')
    Thanks!
    How did you do? Happy?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lozzyhickers)
    Thanks!
    How did you do? Happy?
    Missed my Warwick offer by 1 UMS haha. Gutted, but ah well, life goes on right? :erm:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Missed my Warwick offer by 1 UMS haha. Gutted, but ah well, life goes on right? :erm:
    Oh no! I'm so sorry, but you're right, life goes on.
    You're not going to get an emergency remark then?

ReputationRep:
    Oh no! I'm so sorry, but you're right, life goes on.
    You're not going to get an emergency remark then?
    I consulted my head of year about it and he said it'll take at least 2 weeks for the result to get back, so I'll have to defer entry. My parents aren't for the whole taking a gap year idea so I don't really get a say in this...sigh.

It's ok though, I've heard that Edinburgh's beautiful as well so I'm not that bothered.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    I consulted my head of year about it and he said it'll take at least 2 weeks for the result to get back, so I'll have to defer entry. My parents aren't for the whole taking a gap year idea so I don't really get a say in this...sigh.

It's ok though, I've heard that Edinburgh's beautiful as well so I'm not that bothered.
    I've heard that too. I wish you all the best of luck there!

ReputationRep:
    I've heard that too. I wish you all the best of luck there!
    Thanks, and you too! (Also, turns out Warwick decided to accept me anyway! Ahhh so relieved :yep:)
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Thanks, and you too! (Also, turns out Warwick decided to accept me anyway! Ahhh so relieved :yep:)
    Congratulations!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nadima)
    Yeahh, hopefully it will! I hope the essay question is an easy one. I have a feeling the key issue/evidence of practice will come up for Child as it hasn't come up at all in the past papers, so just keep your eye on that one incase it comes up
    I've attached my unit 4 revision notes for you too here
    I REALLY hope this helps..feel free to ask me anything as I've written it in the context that best works for me and there's a few tips around my notes that I've put in there such as how to plan an essay on a particular topic in the exam.
    I'm really sorry if it doesn't help..sorry if it's not of any use! But hopefully, it will help cus everyone pretty much learns the same stuff for Issues and Debates, exccept some of the studies you may have learnt are different. Good luck though and let me know if my notes were useful
    hiii, sorry to bother you, i've been looking everywhere to find revision notes and i came across yours but i can't open the file,

is there any other way you can send it please? or email it to me? thankyouuuuuuuuu

ReputationRep:
    hey guys, do any of you have any revision notes or anything you could attach prettttty please?

anything would be much appreciated as i'm stressing out so much over this exam
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by persian_tanya)
    hey guys, do any of you have any revision notes or anything you could attach prettttty please?

anything would be much appreciated as i'm stressing out so much over this exam
    Sorry, I left all mine at home, they're not relevant once you've started uni work.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: January 15, 2012

University open days

• University of Chichester
    Multiple Departments Undergraduate
    Thu, 25 Oct '18
  • Norwich University of the Arts
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Fri, 26 Oct '18
  • University of Lincoln
    Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 27 Oct '18
Poll
Who do you think it's more helpful to talk about mental health with?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.