Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Are these signs that this girl likes me... Watch

I need help interpreting some "signs" from a girl to know whether or not she might like me. A bit of a read:

Basically I am the ultimate virgin: never kissed, never nothing, (but otherwise athletic and successful career wise) you've all seen tons of these threads here on TSR. What this leads to is that I am very thick in the head when it comes to communicating with females. I've been in an amazing scenario where a girl who I thought was a goddess was coming on to me very obviously (in hindsight) and I didn't pick up on it, I deserve to be shot for my disgraceful behavior on behalf of the male gender in that situation.

Anyway, something has come up:

Some months ago I made a thread on another site asking for female opinions on my megavirginity. This one girl took an interest in me and it started with PMs where she said that she hoped she could find a guy like me (she is also quite inexperienced). Anyway then (on her initiation) we exchanged MSNs and started chatting there. Nothing too suggestive, just generally about life and such.
    Recently she asked me for my Facebook account so that we could become friends (and it turns out that she's quite a hottie!) and I decided to give it a shot: I asked her whether she'd like to get together some time to do something and her response was a firm yes.

And thats where we left off. Based on the information given, would it be reasonable to assume that she might like me, perhaps just a little?

ReputationRep:
    yes but also assume that she's read this thread too

(Original post by Jackeeeee)
    yes but also assume that she's read this thread too
    Please explain since I'm pretty sure you don't mean that she literally visited the link:http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...9#post30825489

ReputationRep:
    Yes. Are you dumb? Providing "she" isn't a 48 year old gay perv.

ReputationRep:
    She clearly hates you. Kill yourself.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I need help interpreting some "signs" from a girl to know whether or not she might like me. A bit of a read:

Basically I am the ultimate virgin: never kissed, never nothing, (but otherwise athletic and successful career wise) you've all seen tons of these threads here on TSR. What this leads to is that I am very thick in the head when it comes to communicating with females. I've been in an amazing scenario where a girl who I thought was a goddess was coming on to me very obviously (in hindsight) and I didn't pick up on it, I deserve to be shot for my disgraceful behavior on behalf of the male gender in that situation.

Some months ago I made a thread on another site asking for female opinions on my megavirginity. This one girl took an interest in me and it started with PMs where she said that she hoped she could find a guy like me (she is also quite inexperienced). Anyway then (on her initiation) we exchanged MSNs and started chatting there. Nothing too suggestive, just generally about life and such.
    Recently she asked me for my Facebook account so that we could become friends (and it turns out that she's quite a hottie!) and I decided to give it a shot: I asked her whether she'd like to get together some time to do something and her response was a firm yes.

And thats where we left off. Based on the information given, would it be reasonable to assume that she might like me, perhaps just a little?

Definitely likes you Go for it!! x

ReputationRep:
    Yes, Bob, a 52 year old man in Sussex known to be on the prowl for vulnerable virgin boys, likes you.

(Original post by becky=))
    Definitely likes you Go for it!! x
    Already have!
    (Original post by planetearth)
    Yes, Bob, a 52 year old man in Sussex known to be on the prowl for vulnerable virgin boys, likes you.
    (Original post by SuperiorHuman)
    Yes. Are you dumb? Providing "she" isn't a 48 year old gay perv.
    At 189cm and 100kg of almost pure muscle, I'm not terribly worried about getting into situations such as these unless my opponent is packing some serious firepower, is a skilled martial artist or a superheavyweight strength athlete.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)

Do you want a sign written on her forehead? of course!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 12, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.