Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Guys scratching their genitals in public. Watch

ReputationRep:
    Average trolling thread; not great.

Hello.

Here's the third part of my series of weekly rants

Why do so many guys feel the need to scratch their genitals (balls, more specifically) in public? It's not cool if you think it makes you look gangsta. It makes them look stupid and ignorant. No manners. In my school when a guy does it I openly grin at him.

I'm a guy btw, don't be confused by the sign above.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rhinger)
    Hello.

Why do so many guys feel the need to scratch their genitals (balls, more specifically) in public? It's not cool if you think it makes you look gangsta. It makes them look stupid and ignorant. No manners. In my school when a guy does it I openly grin at him.

same as the people who walk around with their hand in their jogging bottoms...STOP THAT!

ReputationRep:
    In my school when a guy does it I openly grin at him.
    Probably giving off the wrong signal there mate. Does everyone call you gay at school?

ReputationRep:

Perhaps because my balls itch, and why should I wait until I go home just to alleviate an itch? Also, why would you have a female icon when you are a male?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Phil2008)
    Probably giving off the wrong signal there mate. Does everyone call you gay at school?
    OP is a girl...

Edit - oh whoops, just read the OP in full. Don't mind me...

ReputationRep:
    Half the time its a chav. Why do they walk down the street with one hand in the front of their pants? I've never gotten this and openly laugh and point when they walk past me.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    lol My boyfriend actually does that! He even stops and sorted out his boner in public everytime after we kiss!

(Original post by Phil2008)
    I lol'd so hard at this! HAHA
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Blackspur)
    OP is a girl...
    He said he is a guy and not to be confused with the sign.

ReputationRep:
    I can scratch if I want to
    I can leave my friends behind
    'Cause my friends don't scratch and if they don't scratch
    Well they're, no friends of mine

It just daws attenion to it d I can't help but just look and admire the different shapes! You see far too many guys who think their tough doing ittough and when I look at them well...lets just say they their overinflated egos are compensating for something in need of inflating. Little scally boys stop doing this, you might aswell where a sign saying 'Don't mind me I'm not scratchig, I'm just checking to see if it all still there because I can't find anythng!' Absalout loosers!

ReputationRep:
    We need to itch and adjust it so it feels comfortable, get over it.

ReputationRep:
    I find track pants just bring this out in dudes. Otherwise perfectly decent peeps just start molesting themselves in public once they put a pair of trackies on.

ReputationRep:
    I try not to do it overtly, but sometimes you do need to rearrange

ReputationRep:
    thank god someone mentioned this, I hate it...with a passion
    especially when there doing that while checking me out or trying to pull...its not attractive.
    I did ask a boy once why they do that; he replied "its warm" I stopped talking to him haha
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Because as you should know OP, we have huge dangly things in our boxers. So they need to be in a certain position. Or they could just literally be itchy.

I make sure people can't see I'm doing it...like turn around and start walking towards something with 2 fingers in my trousers for the scratch or readjust, looks like I was just looking at something, and anyone who gets wound up over me doing that is paying too much attention.

ReputationRep:
    Same reason you need to scratch your arm, or leg, or face. It's not like we try to do it publicly... well not me anyway. Plus, as has been stated you sometimes need to 'rearrange'

ReputationRep:
    Wear a big trench coat, then people will never know. Perfect!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Steevee)
    I try not to do it overtly, but sometimes you do need to rearrange
    True.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by street.lovin')
    lol My boyfriend actually does that! He even stops and sorted out his boner in public everytime after we kiss!

I lol'd so hard at this! HAHA

you obviously need to sort that out with him

ReputationRep:
    Hello.

Same reason why people pick their nose and eat the bogie.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 13, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.