(Original post by Harry.C)
    I can scratch if I want to
    I can leave my friends behind
    'Cause my friends don't scratch and if they don't scratch
    Well they're, no friends of mine
    This is inspired :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emeritus2011)
    same as the people who walk around with their hand in their jogging bottoms...STOP THAT!
    LOL this! I don't get why they do that...do they think they're going to fall off or something? :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mckinnon94)
    Because as you should know OP, we have huge dangly things in our boxers. So they need to be in a certain position. Or they could just literally be itchy.
    Speak for yourself

Spoiler:
    Show
    Nah, I'm just kidding, I too have erm... huge danglies :dumbells:

:lol:

ReputationRep:
    for the random scratching, as a man ive mastered a way so as it does not look too obvious

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LzLz)
    Half the time its a chav. Why do they walk down the street with one hand in the front of their pants? I've never gotten this and openly laugh and point when they walk past me.
    no, you dont, youre not even big, and also keep thinkin muscles will stop you from getting slapped the **** out

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Ali.)
    LOL this! I don't get why they do that...do they think they're going to fall off or something? :lolwut:
    hmm maybe cos its comfy and warmM ? when im just lying about, i put my hands inside my pants, u got a problem ?

fukin rah

ReputationRep:
    Nothing better than riding my motorbike, wind in my hair and scratching my balls on a hot sunny day <3

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anabolicminds)
    no, you dont, youre not even big, and also keep thinkin muscles will stop you from getting slapped the **** out
    hi hater

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rhinger)
    I am actually a troll, this is not a troll thread, but the purpose of my graceful presence on TSR is to lighten things up and... troll.
    Sorry, but you fail at trolling. :rolleyes:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by goddogit)
    you obviously need to sort that out with him
    lol

ReputationRep:
    It's better than seeing someone scratch another guys balls in public.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anabolicminds)
    hmm maybe cos its comfy and warmM ? when im just lying about, i put my hands inside my pants, u got a problem ?

fukin rah
    You can't afford a pair of decent gloves then? :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    OP, you can't tell me you've never had itchy balls, can you? It's not something you can just leave alone, it doesn't go away automatically. Bear in mind there is a difference between scratching an itch, and shamelessly sitting with your hand down your trousers.

ReputationRep:
    I hate HATE hate this almost as much as spitting...
    x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wm123)
    Nothing better than riding my motorbike, wind in my hair and scratching my balls on a hot sunny day <3
    Haha, funniest mental image ever.

ReputationRep:
    Sometimes they just need scratching!

ReputationRep:
    I put my hand in my pocket to as a disguise when scratching my balls.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chloboshoka)
    Same reason why people pick their nose and eat the bogie.
    I get hungry :hmmm:

(I joke!)

ReputationRep:
    This thead is a giant hole of unwanted mental images.

ReputationRep:
    Just do it from your pockets people! If not do it on the sly, I do it all the time lol

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 13, 2011
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.