Turn on thread page Beta

Do you girls like big chest and biceps? watch

ReputationRep:
    I want more girls to fancy me and i'm wondering if a big chest and biceps would make them notice me more?

ReputationRep:
    dem quads.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LzLz)
    dem quads.
    But girls don't look at quads... all they want is big chest and biceps.
    It's all over magazines, all the hot guys have them.
    This is why its so hard to get a gf these days!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mirin?)
    I want more girls to fancy me and i'm wondering if a big chest and biceps would make them notice me more?
    :yep:

http://images.t-nation.com/forum_ima..._ORIG-zyzz.jpg

ReputationRep:
    Theres nothing wrong with getting healthy! but at the end of the day if you become one of those buff bod jerks you'd be back to square one.

ReputationRep:
    defo. but not OTT like steroid/wrestler

ReputationRep:
    my personal preferences would be
    arms- not BIG but big enough to have some definition
    stomach- again not big but enough muscle that you can see it
    chest- definitely not big, really don't like big chests at all, it would ideally be just the size that would balance out the stomach.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Superlogon)
    Theres nothing wrong with getting healthy! but at the end of the day if you become one of those buff bod jerks you'd be back to square one.
    So are you saying personality counts too? Maybe if i'm really nice and stuff to girls they'll like me.

ReputationRep:
    Well yes I do like it but it depends who they are on. I am so turned of by the orange, super toned look on lads.

ReputationRep:
    Zyzz is impressive, but could he look much gayer?

I don't understand how he makes it work. All those guys be 'mirin' each other all the time, have gay hair, dress stupidly camp and yet seem to be Hetro? Something doesn't add up here... :eyebrows:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by boba)
    my personal preferences would be
    arms- not BIG but big enough to have some definition
    stomach- again not big but enough muscle that you can see it
    chest- definitely not big, really don't like big chests at all, it would ideally be just the size that would balance out the stomach.
    Would you like ab's? Sometimes i feel insecure about flashing my abs out, i just feel like girls are staring at me and its a bit creepy really.

ReputationRep:
    It's nice for a guy to be in shape but I'm not really a big fan of muscles. I think taking care of your physical appearance be it, going to the gym, being well groomed and the clothes you wear are always a nice plus but they're by no means the most important thing. Confidence and being kind (oh and a good sense of humor) are the things that most attract me to someone.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LzLz)
    dem quads.
    Care to share your workout and diet plan?

ReputationRep:
    Toned/slightly muscled= good, gorilla shaped...no.

All that out of proportion massive chest and arms thing is grim.

Slim athletic for the win, but mostly I go for really good looking male faces if we're talking aesthetics to find sexy. I think you'll find men get all massively muscled for other men rather than women. Most women don't find massive bulk attractive.

I really rate a stylish man much more than a muscly man. Look after your hair and skin and at the least, make sure your hair, facial hair and eye brows arent a complete state.

Ripped=yuck. Don't over do it.

ReputationRep:
    Would you like ab's? Sometimes i feel insecure about flashing my abs out, i just feel like girls are staring at me and its a bit creepy really.
    again personally not BIG ons but yes. and I would find a nice stomach much more attractive than arms or chest

ReputationRep:
    I personally prefer extremely tall and skinny men (a bit narcisstic on my part, perhaps ). Being skinny hardly makes a man gay...I know several really skinny guys who (sadly ) tried to put on loads of muscle but just couldn't because of how ridiculously naturally thin they were.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eveiebaby)
    Toned/slightly muscled= good, gorilla shaped...no.

All that out of proportion massive chest and arms thing is grim.

Slim athletic for the win, but mostly I go for really good looking male faces. I think you'll find men get all massively muscled for other men rather than women. Most women don't find massive bulk attractive.

I really rate a stylish man much more than a muscly man. Look after your hair and skin and at the least, make sure your hair, facial hair and eye brows arent a complete state.
    But i don't have a really good looking male face? You look so pretty, i think you'd be way out of my league tbh.

ReputationRep:
    But i don't have a really good looking male face? You look so pretty, i think you'd be way out of my league tbh.
    Aww thats so sweet Thanks. I dont really believe in that league business though. Coz people can so easily change themselves and become what might look like to everyone else, completely different people with only a superficial change.

My man is slim build, but he works out so that he's got a bit of definition. For me that is ideal! With his unique style he's a 10/10 in my books.

You can make yourself better looking with good styling and grooming. I bet you arent that bad, perhaps you just arent making the best of yourself.

Good haircut and decent clothes and make sure you take control of your facial hair.

The girls will really notice a stylish man. Trust!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rhinger)
    Hahah well that's just for relationships, and since I'm in my final year of high school I have no time for relationships. A lot of girls understand that casual sex relations are all good fun as long as there's no emotional bond going on, pursue that instead until you graduate from school/uni, no need for the nice guy stuff :ahee:

I thought girls liked nice guys who opened doors and stuff for them? I like to treat a girl like a princess

ReputationRep:
    guys with massive muscles and baby faces don't really look right, similarly if the guys a little short theres a limit to how big he can get before his neck starts to dissapear and he looks a little silly really.

Muscles can be worked on and faked. But nice hair, eyes and symetrically pleasing facial features cannot.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 13, 2011
Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.