Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Have you heard back yet? I had my interview on 3rd of March and I still haven't heard anything. Really annoying.

ReputationRep:
    Ha, least you've heard back from them for an interview. I just want an answer!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cmonki)
    Ha, least you've heard back from them for an interview. I just want an answer!
    You still havent heard back about an interview?? What are they doing? Seriously. Which course have you applied for?

ReputationRep:
    I havent heard if i got an interview or not either, its so late!

ReputationRep:
    hey, I applied for critical fine art practice, had my interview on 31st March and fortunately heard back the next week, conditional, was so made up. hope you hear back soon with some good news too!

ReputationRep:
    Hello! I had an interview 22nd March, and still have not formally had a response through UCAS.
    However I contacted the faculty directly through telephoning - who confirmed my place on the Fine Art Printmaking course for this year. I then emailed a week later because it's still not come up on UCAS. Helen Kowalski's (@ Admissions) response was that all decisions on offers have been made and sent off from her end to registry but they are dealing with large volumes and apologised as they're quite behind.

She gave this number; 01273 600900 for the main switchboard. You could call and ask to be put through to the department you've applied for, or go through to admissions / registry to see how they are dealing with your application..

Hope that's helpful?

ReputationRep:
    p.s. good luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by volcanic)
    hey, I applied for critical fine art practice, had my interview on 31st March and fortunately heard back the next week, conditional, was so made up. hope you hear back soon with some good news too!
    I was told I was going to hear back the next week. 8 weeks later and still haven't got anything. Then they decided to make a mess of my application...and still do not have an answer.

Well done for getting an offer though

ReputationRep:
    Yea.. further on from my earlier post, I called registry today and they've got a major backlog going on.. she didn't tell me why. It's just annoying because we've only got until 6th May to accept otherwise the system'll auto decline..... so they best get a move on !!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by antoniacake)
    Yea.. further on from my earlier post, I called registry today and they've got a major backlog going on.. she didn't tell me why. It's just annoying because we've only got until 6th May to accept otherwise the system'll auto decline..... so they best get a move on !!!!
    Really? Because on my ucas it says I have until the 7th of june. You should hear back from all your choices by the 6th of may.

ReputationRep:
    I applied late to do the Critical Fine Art Course, (around 20th April), and still have not heard whether I will be able to have an INTERVIEW, let alone a place.

I have emailed Helen Kowalski twice and rung the registry/switchboard twice, and still have heard nothing.

The problem is, I need to apply for student finance soonish, seeing as the deadline is the end of next week...I have written that I am 'attending' this particular course, however I haven't even been accepted yet.

I don't want them to think that I've jumped the gun and automatically think I'm going there...

I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO.
    I also have a lot depending on whether I get into this course, so if I have waited all this time to find out that I've been rejected I'm gonna be really upset.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by indiawashere)
    I applied late to do the Critical Fine Art Course, (around 20th April), and still have not heard whether I will be able to have an INTERVIEW, let alone a place.

I have emailed Helen Kowalski twice and rung the registry/switchboard twice, and still have heard nothing.

The problem is, I need to apply for student finance soonish, seeing as the deadline is the end of next week...I have written that I am 'attending' this particular course, however I haven't even been accepted yet.

I don't want them to think that I've jumped the gun and automatically think I'm going there...

I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO.
    I also have a lot depending on whether I get into this course, so if I have waited all this time to find out that I've been rejected I'm gonna be really upset.
    Brighton really took ages to get back to me, so just try not to worry too much.

About your loan, you can still apply for it before the deadline, then if you end up not going to brighton, you can do a change of circumstance form later on to change it. It's not a huge problem, i did it last year.

GOOD LUCK!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: May 23, 2011

University open days

1. University of Cambridge
    Christ's College Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Sep '18
  2. Norwich University of the Arts
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Fri, 28 Sep '18
  3. Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Sep '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.