Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    My girlfriends phone will not receive any of my texts. Although she can receive calls off me. I have a samsung wifi and she has a htc something or other. Im vodaphone and shes orange any ideas how to fix this plus rep for best response

ReputationRep:
    a few people have been having this problem with orange at the moment... well i know of 2 people ... though mine is fine (A)
    not that that helps you just lets you know your not alone lol
    x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by x-pixie-lottie-x)
    a few people have been having this problem with orange at the moment... well i know of 2 people ... though mine is fine (A)
    not that that helps you just lets you know your not alone lol
    x
    Still quite alot of people Id think for that to be happening to!

ReputationRep:
    try phoning orange.... my mum did about signal being down and got money off her bill
    though they will probably try and claim that its the phone/the person sending it
    but free stuff...
    x

ReputationRep:
    Its me sending it!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I am on Orage too and I ahve been getting the same problems. Ask her to switch it off and back on again. If it doesnt work take the sim out and in again. Also ask her to check her centre number it should be 07973 100973. Sometimes you jsut have to wait, I had to wait 24 hours for mine to fix. Or phone up Orange although they arent always helpful

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Left Hand Drive)
    Its me sending it!
    i know but orange arent going to admit it could be something wrong their end..
    just get her to phone up there usually helpful.
    x

ReputationRep:
    I too have been not getting texts recently until hours / days later on Orange.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mikeyd85)
    She hasnt been getting any since mid day sunday

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by x-pixie-lottie-x)
    i know but orange arent going to admit it could be something wrong their end..
    just get her to phone up there usually helpful.
    x
    Will get her to when shs off work

ReputationRep:
    It has been happenning a lot recently, you have to wait for it normally takes 24 hours at least. Its been happenning to me ever sinced they started sharing network with that damn T-mobile :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by F_shakeey)
    It has been happenning a lot recently, you have to wait for it normally takes 24 hours at least. Its been happenning to me ever sinced they started sharing network with that damn T-mobile :mad:
    It's only been recent for me, maybe the last 3 weeks or so, but I think it's fine now. Couldn't even say for sure it was Orange's fault. Might have been the custom firmware on my phone.

Either way, I'm on T-Mob now.

ReputationRep:
    It's only been recent for me, maybe the last 3 weeks or so, but I think it's fine now. Couldn't even say for sure it was Orange's fault. Might have been the custom firmware on my phone.

Either way, I'm on T-Mob now.
    Oh right mines been happening since a few months ago, it is their fault since so many otehr orange customers are getting the same problem my friend has it who literally lives on the next street.

T-mobile are doing pretty well, Vodafone too

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered mobile phones threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.