Turn on thread page Beta

Confused, what did he want, guys opinions appreciated watch

So after not speaking to this guy for like 6 months (we met during a school trip), he adds me on facebook completely out of nowhere and we start talking. Then he invites me for a cup of coffee, i go out with him, we speak every day for like a week and a half, then he asks me out again, i accept and we go out. Two days later, i ask if he wants to go to a film and we go. Then he just stops talking to me. What happened?? I am really confused, when i go on facebook and say hi he says a few things and then nothing. I just don't understand what happened.

he likes someone else :/

ReputationRep:
    Obviously he's dead and his parents are causing havoc on his Facebook account.

ReputationRep:
    Either he has gone off of you or there is some other reason. Best thing is to let him come to you other wise you will come across as desperate. If he doesn't bother speaking to you without you initiating it then don't bother with him

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by st_23)
    Either he has gone off of you or there is some other reason. Best thing is to let him come to you other wise you will come across as desperate. If he doesn't bother speaking to you without you initiating it then don't bother with him
    Agreed. Let him come to you: he initiated it in the beginning: he should initiate it once again. Don't bother if he doesn't.
    Also, you didn't necessarily do anything "wrong"! Don't assume that!

ReputationRep:
    ignore him. it works.

ReputationRep:
    I'd say he wants a blowjob and a sandwich.

ReputationRep:
    Might be aswell just to find out if there's owt you've done to annoy him.. but only ask the once, then leave him to it till he comes round

ReputationRep:
    He wanted one of your knees pointing East and the other pointing West. You weren't quick enough so he ragequit.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 12, 2011
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.