Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

I'm currently finishing my last year a Sussex University where I'm studying BSc Geography. Though I'm unsure of what to do next, I've applied for numerous graduate schemes, though I feel that I need to specialize through a masters course to enhance my chances of being successful.
    I'm looking towards environmental masters, so encompassing, climate change, renewables, energy policy, consultancy etc. Some relevant masters are Environmental Technology at Imperial, Corporate Environmental Management at Surrey, Sustainability and Management at Royal Holloway.
    Though in addition to these I also have an interest in Surveying and wish to potentially pursue a masters which is RICS accredited leading to becoming a Chartered Surveyor. Some courses being Surveying and GIS at UCL and Development Policy at Reading.
    I was wondering what areas of employment related to the masters above are viable and show the most promise currently and in the following years? In addition can anyone suggest any suitable masters or job areas which are currently expanding(with some relation to the areas I mentioned above)
    Discussions on TSR

• Latest
  • Personalise
What's the best type of cheese?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.