Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Masturbated to the wrong guy watch

Keep anon please because one of the guys is on TSR.

There is this guy who I'm really into at the moment but I hardly ever get to see him because he is away at uni all the time. So anyway, he is back for Easter so I got to see him a bit more. He is really awesome and has a lovely personality so I thought I was into him. When I think of him and I together, I think of us having sweet sex (love making, if you prefer), I like having an emotional yet playful relationship with him. We aren't going out, don't think it will happen because he is at uni but I like his friendship anyway, he makes me laugh and I find him hot.

I always thought I preferred him sexually but last night I was masturbating and imagining him entering me but it just WOULDN'T turn me on, I didn't feel any sort of excitement. So anyway, I was just trying to think of other boys I could masturbate to and for some reason I thought of his other boy in my German class and he just suddenly turned me on.

This guy is a bit of a douchebag and pervs on me every opportunity he gets, like spanking me, pulling down my top to look at my boobs etc and I don't really like him tbh, he is not at all hot and very arrogant but for some reason when I masturbated at the thought of him doing me (more animalistic sex) it made me go actually wild, I don't think I've ever orgasmed that way and I was soaking wet.

Is this normal? I still have feelings for he boy at uni but why isn't he turning me on sexually? And why is someone who I hate from the bottom of my heart making me orgasm that wildly?

Tl;dr I like guy A who is very sweet/hot but guy A isn't turning me on when I masturbate to him. I masturbate to guy B who is not hot/douchebag and I have the best orgasm of my life. Is this normal?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    This guy is a bit of a douchebag and pervs on me every opportunity he gets, like spanking me, pulling down my top to look at my boobs etc and I don't really like him tbh, he is not at all hot and very arrogant but for some reason when I masturbated at the thought of him doing me (more animalistic sex) it made me go actually wild, I don't think I've ever orgasmed that way and I was soaking wet.
    This is a sexual offence and needs to be addressed. It's beyond me that you're concerned about your lurid sexual fantasies more than the fact you're being abused...

ReputationRep:
    You masturbated over the wrong guy?!

Its much worse when I masturbate over the wrong guy.

No homo.

ReputationRep:
    Whatever makes you wet....

ReputationRep:
    Such a turn on thread woman!

ReputationRep:
    :lolwut: wooow thats your problem, Really?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah it's normal. Just because you masturbated over someone doesn't mean you automatically like them/like the other guy less.

ReputationRep:
    There is no commitment to masturbate to the 'right' guy.. Who cares if this hot douchebag turns you on when masturbating, it's not real.

ReputationRep:
    I know a guy, who once masturbated over another guy and he's perfectly straight and has been with his girlfriend for 2.5 years, weird things turn people on sometimes

ReputationRep:
    I didn't realise there were "rules" when it came to masturbation?

ReputationRep:
    It's pretty clear what type of person you are, you say you don't like this type of guy but hell, if you masturbate over it, you clearly love this behaviour. You will have your little kind guy to hold onto, but really you want a douche for the real you.

It's disgusting that you make woman look this bad, did you ever think that the guy who is kind and sweet could get rough? Nope, just masturbate to the **** who you "don't like". Who are you trying to fool here? You feel bad because you know you want the douche but you still kind of have feelings for the "nice guy".

ReputationRep:
    Let us know when this "animalistic sex" actually occurs. I do love TSR

ReputationRep:
    Nyah, I fail to see the issue with this.

(Original post by *TheLawMakesMeHot*)
    This is a sexual offence and needs to be addressed. It's beyond me that you're concerned about your lurid sexual fantasies more than the fact you're being abused...
    I wouldn't say its being abused because we are in the same friendship group and I do know him quite well anyway despite not liking him. The spanking and pulling the top down stuff is just what the guys in my friendship group do to be all lad and stuff. We've grown to live with it really. I take it as a joke to be fair.

(Original post by heartskippedabeat)
    Yeah it's normal. Just because you masturbated over someone doesn't mean you automatically like them/like the other guy less.
    That's reassuring, thanks. I was getting worried because I just feel like I can't see the douchebag guy again in the same way. I don't want to develop feeling for him. I detest his personality anyway.

(Original post by there's too much love)
    OP is a man.
    Nope, I'm a girl, sorry!

ReputationRep:
    Masturbation to someone you've ****ed is boring - 'cause the masturbation will never compare to the real thing. Someone you haven't ****ed however, you haven't sampled and you have no idea what they're like.

(Original post by Anonymous)
    Keep anon please because one of the guys is on TSR.

There is this guy who I'm really into at the moment but I hardly ever get to see him because he is away at uni all the time. So anyway, he is back for Easter so I got to see him a bit more. He is really awesome and has a lovely personality so I thought I was into him. When I think of him and I together, I think of us having sweet sex (love making, if you prefer), I like having an emotional yet playful relationship with him. We aren't going out, don't think it will happen because he is at uni but I like his friendship anyway, he makes me laugh and I find him hot.

I always thought I preferred him sexually but last night I was masturbating and imagining him entering me but it just WOULDN'T turn me on, I didn't feel any sort of excitement. So anyway, I was just trying to think of other boys I could masturbate to and for some reason I thought of his other boy in my German class and he just suddenly turned me on.

Is this normal? I still have feelings for he boy at uni but why isn't he turning me on sexually? And why is someone who I hate from the bottom of my heart making me orgasm that wildly?

Tl;dr I like guy A who is very sweet/hot but guy A isn't turning me on when I masturbate to him. I masturbate to guy B who is not hot/douchebag and I have the best orgasm of my life. Is this normal?
    Shag them both; see which one you prefer?

Pfft..I think of the wrong guy when I'm having sex, never mind masturbating.

(Original post by paella)
    Masturbation to someone you've ****ed is boring - 'cause the masturbation will never compare to the real thing. Someone you haven't ****ed however, you haven't sampled and you have no idea what they're like.
    No. Masturbation about anyone you've ****ed is boring (for you).
    That doesn't mean that I can't have a good time yanking the turret over lovers.

ReputationRep:
    you guys actually believe this person?! :O

ReputationRep:
    I would kill for having just problems like you have. Seriously guys... it hard to believe that we are living at the same time on the same planet.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 14, 2011
Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.