Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Masturbated to the wrong guy watch

ReputationRep:
    LOL. It's not a crime to masturbate to someone you don't really like. Whatever tickles your fancy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    No. Masturbation about anyone you've ****ed is boring (for you).
    That doesn't mean that I can't have a good time yanking the turret over lovers.
    Confirmation that you are a troll.

On the other hand, had a good laugh reading this + the replies lol

ReputationRep:
    Girls are weird.

ReputationRep:
    You got turned on by doing something "strange" i.e. masturbating over a guy you dont like. That's all.

ReputationRep:
    I thought this was gonna be like, she was masturbating on webcam and mixed up who was watching her. This thread is so boring now.

(Original post by Osman1993)
    Confirmation that you are a troll.

On the other hand, had a good laugh reading this + the replies lol
    I'm not the OP you half wit! And I'm not trolling, some people enjoy ****ing over people they've ****ed, others do not. It probably depends on a few factors, e.g. being in a relationship or not, how good the **** was, how attractive that person is. I have enjoyed masturbating over lovers, well, some lovers...well it depepends with one or two, sometimes yes sometimes no.

The point is you can't make generalisations.

ReputationRep:
    it's normal But he pulls your top and looks at your boobs?! How can you say that so casually!!

ReputationRep:
    cos girls just like ****ing the bad guy! You wanna be with the nice guy but want hot guilty sex with the bad one!

ReputationRep:
    On a more serious note, it's clearly the naughtier thoughts getting you off, so why not just imagine something a bit saucier with the guy you actually like? Not that this is actually an issue, mind, but if that helps you...

ReputationRep:
    A lot of girls get turned on by the idea of rough sex, even with someone they dont like as a person, dont worry too much about it

ReputationRep:
    Fantasy is fantasy. Nothing's wrong with that. But you shouldn't tolerate him disrespecting you like that, that's not right.

ReputationRep:
    Masturbation is just pure fantasy dont worry about it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by freakingout!)
    I'm not sure if you're trying to be funny, but either way, that post made me LMAO!
    Deadly serious, i don't know why he told me but he did...maybe 'perfectly straight' was a bit of an over-statement :P

ReputationRep:
    Tl;dr I like guy A who is very sweet/hot but guy A isn't turning me on when I masturbate to him. I masturbate to guy B who is not hot/douchebag and I have the best orgasm of my life. Is this normal?
    You're fundamentally motivated by a seemingly-repressed desire for rough or 'illicit' sex, and this person's invasive, licentious and prurient behaviour not only establishes a certain degree of prior intimacy (not to mention, putative sexual attraction), but also implies a cavalier disregard for personal boundaries which, though repugnant to your finer sensibilities, paints him as a plausible instigator in this scenario.

Thus, he becomes the ultimate, expedient object of a fantasy which couldn't credibly - by your estimation, at least - involve someone whose attitude towards you is entirely respectful (to wit, "sweet-hot" guy), and mindful, of course that neither acquaintance is sufficiently developed as of yet to allow for a more nuanced, less superficial rendering of their character.

Or something.

(Original post by Adala)
    So you didn't read his reply, you just quoted and replied to it?
    Is that not site policy?

ReputationRep:
    Keep anon please because one of the guys is on TSR.

There is this guy who I'm really into at the moment but I hardly ever get to see him because he is away at uni all the time. So anyway, he is back for Easter so I got to see him a bit more. He is really awesome and has a lovely personality so I thought I was into him. When I think of him and I together, I think of us having sweet sex (love making, if you prefer), I like having an emotional yet playful relationship with him. We aren't going out, don't think it will happen because he is at uni but I like his friendship anyway, he makes me laugh and I find him hot.

I always thought I preferred him sexually but last night I was masturbating and imagining him entering me but it just WOULDN'T turn me on, I didn't feel any sort of excitement. So anyway, I was just trying to think of other boys I could masturbate to and for some reason I thought of his other boy in my German class and he just suddenly turned me on.

This guy is a bit of a douchebag and pervs on me every opportunity he gets, like spanking me, pulling down my top to look at my boobs etc and I don't really like him tbh, he is not at all hot and very arrogant but for some reason when I masturbated at the thought of him doing me (more animalistic sex) it made me go actually wild, I don't think I've ever orgasmed that way and I was soaking wet.

Is this normal? I still have feelings for he boy at uni but why isn't he turning me on sexually? And why is someone who I hate from the bottom of my heart making me orgasm that wildly?

Tl;dr I like guy A who is very sweet/hot but guy A isn't turning me on when I masturbate to him. I masturbate to guy B who is not hot/douchebag and I have the best orgasm of my life. Is this normal?
    Uhh... that is perfectly normal, you can't masturbate over one person forever, it gets boring. Just wait till the above scenario gets played out in real life with actual relationships, you won't know what hit you.

ReputationRep:
    odd thread

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 14, 2011
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.