Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I need opinions on the best products for blonde hair, ie: caring for it, styling, etc. It often goes dull quickly and the colour fades, plus due to the colouring, it's pretty dry. So anything to prevent this and to lift the colour would be great. Help please!

ReputationRep:
    John freida does a whole range of products for blonde hair and theyre quite good
    as for the dry hair,you could try
    aussie 3 minute miracle mask. it's lovely

ReputationRep:
    As a fellow highlighted blondie, some of the products I use:
    - Lee Stafford purple shampoo; this is a toning shampoo so you're only supposed to use it once a week, its brilliant for giving the colour a bit of a boost.
    - John frieda go blonder spray; you spray it on your hair and blowdry it and it lightens your hair a little, no dramatic results but it is noticeable. I think this does contain peroxide though, although I can't say I've noticed a drying effect.
    - Redken all soft heavy cream; this isn't specifcally for blonde hair, but it's a really good deep conditioner which helps with the dryness. I usually leave this on for a couple of hours or over night when I can.
    - John Frieda glean creme instant silkener; , I just use to use a little bit on the ends to smooth the hair once I'd finished styling it. I'm not claiming it does anything for the colour, but it's a nice light produce and I like the finish it gives.
    I could go on forever, I'm a bit of a hair junkie haha, but those are a few products I like

ReputationRep:
    I don't like any of the john frieda range except the glean creme, which is a really good serum you can use after you've styled it.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.