x Turn on thread page Beta

Sick of Girls Complaining All The Time! watch

ReputationRep:
    Girls always seem to be complaining about:

- old relationships
    - their ex's not loving them anymore because they have moved on
    - "boyfriend cheated on me last summer with his ex"
    - and many more... :argh:

and just whinging about relationships in general. It has gotten to the point where relationships are the most important thing in your life and that having a boyfriend to look after you and protect you is essential for survival.

I have heard so many depressed girls who constantly advertise their so called "unwell" mood on facebook etc and constantly moan and ***** about it.

I mean seriously, it is all rubbish to me. :rolleyes:

This always seems to be the height of their problems. One word of advice: Get Real!! :banghead:

Your family member hasn't died, you haven't lost your best friend since childhood, you aren't sick etc etc the list goes on.

ReputationRep:
    okay

so, do you actually have anything worth to discuss that's worth making a thread for?

ReputationRep:
    sorry to break it to you, but looks like its you who's complaining all the time.

ReputationRep:
    I think you should consider being gay lol

ReputationRep:
    it can be annoying but everyone has a right to express their feelings.
    personally i'm sick of this male sexist thing that's taken over currently. bleeding irritating.
    sometimes funny, but not often.
    pretty sure you've complained about something before.

ReputationRep:
    Says the one making a thread complaining?

Not ALL girls are like that, you know. & I know PLENTY of guys who do it aswell.

ReputationRep:
    I agree OP.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CameraGirl)
    it can be annoying but everyone has a right to express their feelings.
    personally i'm sick of this male sexist thing that's taken over currently. bleeding irritating.
    sometimes funny, but not often.

pretty sure you've complained about something before.
    You mean that whole "Get back into the kitchen and make me a sandwich" business? :teehee: Yeah, I wonder when that will get old.

Yeah, I kinda see what you mean OP, I admit I've complained a lot about being single, lol. I'm trying not to anymore though :o:

ReputationRep:
    Girls aren't happy unless they've something to be unhappy about.. it's a well known paradoxical fact

On a more serious note - doesn't really cost us much if they want to complain about stuff let em vent..

(Original post by CherryCherryBoomBoom)
    You mean that whole "Get back into the kitchen and make me a sandwich" business? :teehee: Yeah, I wonder when that will get old
    Hopefully neverrrrrrrr

ReputationRep:
    You mean that whole "Get back into the kitchen and make me a sandwich" business? :teehee: Yeah, I wonder when that will get old.

Yeah, I kinda see what you mean OP, I admit I've complained a lot about being single, lol. I'm trying not to anymore though :o:
    yeah i do mean that haha.
    i've taken it as a laugh often and made my housemates sandwiches for a laugh to see their faces, but it's getting boring.
    it better get old soon! lulz

i admit there are girls out there who do moan all the time and bug me, but it bugs me less than the sexism atm :P

ReputationRep:
    Says the guy who's complaining about such a minor issue

ReputationRep:
    Women tend to enjoy complaining about things. It's how they deal with stress.

Women absolutely hate how I deal with stress (ignore them, read political news and play games) too, so it's fair.

ReputationRep:
    I'd just like to point out that "get real" is two words

ReputationRep:
    Wow, massive generalisation?

ReputationRep:
    Hmm.. not all girls do this, but generally the point of it is true, it is annoying when girls think that sole importance in life is having a boyfriend.
    Especially the girls who can't seem to function without one - they break up with one guy and then they're totally desperate for a few days until the next one comes along and they change their MSN name from "I love you soooo fxckin' much --(Guy A)-- Love you 4evahhh" to "I love you soooo fxckin' much --(Guy B)-- Love you 4evahhh"

ReputationRep:

:teehee: That was kinda funny when it first came out but now it is getting old and overused a bit, I agree. But hey, at least you are no longer complaining, and you realise your bad habit I am not perfect - everyone has flaws.

(Original post by philbphil)
    I'd just like to point out that "get real" is two words
    Huh :confused: I wrote it as 2 words.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuperiorHuman;30830421Huh [s)
    confused[/s] I wrote it as 2 words.
    Yes you did but you put "i have one word to say"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by philbphil)
    Yes you did but you put "i have one word to say"
    Ah, ok

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuperiorHuman)
    Girls always seem to be complaining about:

- old relationships
    - their ex's not loving them anymore because they have moved on
    - "boyfriend cheated on me last summer with his ex"
    - and many more... :argh:

and just whinging about relationships in general. It has gotten to the point where relationships are the most important thing in your life and that having a boyfriend to look after you and protect you is essential for survival.

I have heard so many depressed girls who constantly advertise their so called "unwell" mood on facebook etc and constantly moan and ***** about it.

I mean seriously, it is all rubbish to me. :rolleyes:

This always seems to be the height of their problems. One word of advice: Get Real!! :banghead:

Your family member hasn't died, you haven't lost your best friend since childhood, you aren't sick etc etc the list goes on.
    LOL, I totally agree with you. Although I am a girl, I hate those that whinge and care so much about boys, makeup and unecessary things! :doctor:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 12, 2011
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.