Turn on thread page Beta

Why was the evangelical preacher in the Church in Florida not classed as a terrorist watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scottish)
    Is that the best you can come up with ? Uganda ?

Understyle journalism have uncovered mosques spreadin nothing but vile hate all over Europe. And then the best you can give me is Uganda. I think you have proved my point.

As for the catholic church, it is one of the most courrupt institutions on the planet. However child abuse is not part of its belief system nor do they preach it to their believers.
    Very strongly argued, can you give some specific examples of the mosques you're on about so I can assess it for myself?

ReputationRep:
    What the hell is this? He is NOT a terrorist, he is just clown of the earth.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Limitless)
    Taken from good old wikipedia.
    In the US, a hate crime is a crime that is committed with a motive of hate, not "hate speech". Standing outside a mosque yelling "Muslims are evil" is not a hate crime but protected speech, but spray painting it on the side of a mosque would be because it is a crime (vandalism) with a motive of hatred.

ReputationRep:
    Mate, you know **** all. It does matter if you cannot speak arabic. Meaning is lost in translation.
    It is advised that you shouldn't translate but only translate it to express the message to the people that do not speak arabic such as yourself. It's a bit like chinese whispers if you keep changing it a word here and word there then you are going to end up with something completely different aren't you.
    Brother, I speak Arabic, I am an Arab in fact, but claiming that not being able to speak Arabic make you incapable of understanding Islam is absurd. Most Muslims are non- Arab and they understand Islam fine.
    Although I sometimes find it weird that the language of Jesus Aramaic is completely extinct except for in a one or two villages in Syria or Lebanon and no version of an Aramaic bible exists today, and the bible closest to Jesus's language is the Hebrew and Arabic bible, now thats what I call "lost in translation"

ReputationRep:
    You passed, however it matters not. I do not need to speak arabic to inform an opinion of the koran.
    I speak Arabic, I am an Arab in fact, but claiming that not being able to speak Arabic make you incapable of understanding Islam is absurd. Most Muslims are non- Arab and they understand Islam fine.
    Although I sometimes find it strange that the language of Jesus Aramaic is completely extinct except for in a one or two villages in Syria or Lebanon and no version of an Aramaic Bible exists today, and the Bible closest to Jesus's Semitic Aramaic language is the Hebrew and Arabic Bible, now thats what I call "lost in translation"..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arekkusu)
    Very strongly argued, can you give some specific examples of the mosques you're on about so I can assess it for myself?
    Undercover mosque
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...7181120245843#

ReputationRep:
    This Scottish geezer is beyond stupid.
    The fact that he's even defending this pastor, shows what a colossal tool he is.

ReputationRep:
    ... and teaching them filth at a local mosque in glasgow.
    :facepalm:

Troll much?

As for your videos, do you really think this would have gone unnoticed here on TSR. A simple search on tsr along the lines of 'Islam evil because Panaroma or Undercover mosque says so' should bring the appropriate threads up. Surely results from one mosque can be extrapolated to every single one in UK but muslims yet again had to prove they're not 6th century barbarians and do have some sense of humanity!

If only Islamophobes like you could spend half the time you spend regurgitating lies on here, on actually looking up and researching a religion for YOURSELF...

FFS Live and Let Live!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by topdrog)
    :facepalm:

Troll much?

As for your videos, do you really think this would have gone unnoticed here on TSR. A simple search on tsr along the lines of 'Islam evil because Panaroma or Undercover mosque says so' should bring the appropriate threads up. Surely results from one mosque can be extrapolated to every single one in UK but muslims yet again had to prove they're not 6th century barbarians and do have some sense of humanity!

If only Islamophobes like you could spend half the time you spend regurgitating lies on here, on actually looking up and researching a religion for YOURSELF...

FFS Live and Let Live!
    Lolol good work!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ramox3)
    I speak Arabic, I am an Arab in fact, but claiming that not being able to speak Arabic make you incapable of understanding Islam is absurd. Most Muslims are non- Arab and they understand Islam fine.
    Although I sometimes find it strange that the language of Jesus Aramaic is completely extinct except for in a one or two villages in Syria or Lebanon and no version of an Aramaic Bible exists today, and the Bible closest to Jesus's Semitic Aramaic language is the Hebrew and Arabic Bible, now thats what I call "lost in translation"..
    Thats because in those day people wrote in Greek due to how much they admired the greeks, it is unlikely it was ever written down in Jesus's language.

ReputationRep:
    The one who burnt the Qur'an whilst being supervised by the Pastor Terry Jones. Whenever I say to somebody I'm a Muslim all of a sudden most people assume I'm a terrorist, according to Wikipedia
    Why do so many people on this forum want to limit free speech?

The real terrorists are the ones who respond to the slightest provocation with pointless violence.

I'll let you in on a little secret: the Koran is just another f**king book.

It isn't special, it isn't holy, it is just paper and binding.

Get over yourself.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 16, 2011
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.