(Original post by Rainbow-Dream)
    Everyone had it on the same day, idiot.
    Chill out.

Correct though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liam 09)
    Chill out.

Correct though.
    Nah - I'm more annoyed some people on here wanting to cheat by start threads asking for answers to coursework test questions. It's people like the OP that make grade boundaries high for the c/w and mean the rest of us have to work harder to get above the adjusted grade boundaries...

ReputationRep:
    Maybe you should try revising.. d*ck brain...

ReputationRep:
    Chill out.

Correct though.

Its not correct. I know people who have done it and I still haven't done mine so get it right.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lewie4)
    Its not correct. I know people who have done it and I still haven't done mine so get it right.
    There is no way the same paper could be done on different days, it's way too open to cheating, and that is why it did not and does not happen.

ReputationRep:
    Chill out.

Correct though.
    LOL not correct.

ReputationRep:
    There is no way the same paper could be done on different days, it's way too open to cheating, and that is why it did not and does not happen.
    It would make sense that it happened that way but we were supposed to do the EMPA before the holidays but never and the ISA's can also be done on any day.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.