Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Am I a 'Bad Boy'? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by seasons of wither)
    "what did you do wrong?"
    "wrong?"
    "at one point, mum said you were a very bad boy, and then there was all this moaning and groaning and oooh, ahhh,-"
    "i dont know what youre talking about." :lolwut:
    "What's a butt-plug?" "Err?" "The boys at school said you must've been giving mum a DAMN good seeing too! :sexface:"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by No Man)
    You say you're confidant, but you make a thread questioning it.

The irony.

(Original post by Pheylan)
    Bad boys don't use TSR

(Original post by Dawson2010)
    Ho ho ho, Quite Sexual and Confident and yet questioning this on TSR?
    Pfft
    And please, Leather Jacket and Bike? I never knew you walked walked out of 1950's america!

(Original post by Evangelica)
    By posting this thread on TSR, you automatically make the answer no. You just sound like a guy who likes to think he's a LAD
    You guys are missing the point.

I am not questioning whether I am self confident or awesome. I am asking a simple question: Is the 'bad boy' thing that is always talked about solely a personality thing or is it a question of style and aesthetics?

And just for the record, Tsr is amazing. And I'm not trying to be a bad boy I'm just interested (most people are self obsessed to some extent).

ReputationRep:
    arrogant much?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bognor-regis)
    You guys are missing the point.

I am not questioning whether I am self confident or awesome. I am asking a simple question: Is the 'bad boy' thing that is always talked about solely a personality thing or is it a question of style and aesthetics?

And just for the record, Tsr is amazing. And I'm not trying to be a bad boy I'm just interested (most people are self obsessed to some extent).
    It's a personality, and you don't have it.

ReputationRep:
    OP wants to be James Dean

ReputationRep:
    Yeah man you're the epitome of bad, I mean being on a student website proves it.

ReputationRep:
    my question is who gave him positive rep??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DiZZeeKiD)
    I lol'd.

Please define "quite sexual" for me. Also, the reason you probably don't have female friends is because you're a bell end. :holmes:
    I lol'd at this. I probably am a bell end (looking at my behaviour objectively). But no one ever hates me even though I sleep around and accidently hurt people. People love me.

And quite sexual means kissing girls early on on nights out and taking the initiative whenever an opportunity arises to get laid.

ReputationRep:
    Real bad boys

ReputationRep:
    You don't sound like a bad boy, or at least not like what i'd typically think of as a bad boy. you probably just attract a lot of girls because you're confident and likable - it's basically a winning combination.

(I'm kind of assuming you're likable, obviously I can't really tell from your posts in this thread - don't know anything about you).

ReputationRep:
    I was wondering recently if girls view me in a 'bad boy' sort of light. (In the tradition of the great nice guy/bad boy debate).

I have great success in attracting girls so I think I must have that Alpha male confidence. However, I don't wear a leather jacket, don't have a motorcycle, don't smoke roll ups/drugs, don't pick fights with people or humiliate guys skinnier than me, generally I am superficially a normal dude.

But in terms of personality, I am very laid back, very confident and quite sexual. Consequently, I have no trouble whatsoever with girls becoming totally besotted with me, and I have very few female friends because I tend to just sleep with them the first chance I get.

So, the question is: Don't you wish your boyfriend was hot like me?

But also, Can someone be described as a 'bad boy' if they have the appearance of a normal guy?
    You're a toilet.

ReputationRep:
    I lol'd at this. I probably am a bell end (looking at my behaviour objectively). But no one ever hates me even though I sleep around and accidently hurt people. People love me.

And quite sexual means kissing girls early on on nights out and taking the initiative whenever an opportunity arises to get laid.
    Isn't this human nature? This applies to most blokes I know.

Meh, if you're not intentionally hurting people or being a ****, no harm done. I wish you on your merry way of casual sex and likeability.

ReputationRep:
    ...response to your question: no, its not just looks
    ...response to your thread: you really do sound like an anal ****

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr Inquisitive)
    Apparently this guy is:

http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/200...03_468x559.jpg
    Max Mosley
    The nutter...
    I think it's time for Bernie to go...

ReputationRep:
    :facepalm:

that is all.

ReputationRep:
    I think by calling yourself a 'bad boy,' you've just answered your own question.

ReputationRep:
    No-one on TSR is a bad boy.

ReputationRep:
    I was wondering recently if girls view me in a 'bad boy' sort of light. (In the tradition of the great nice guy/bad boy debate).

I have great success in attracting girls so I think I must have that Alpha male confidence. However, I don't wear a leather jacket, don't have a motorcycle, don't smoke roll ups/drugs, don't pick fights with people or humiliate guys skinnier than me, generally I am superficially a normal dude.

But in terms of personality, I am very laid back, very confident and quite sexual. Consequently, I have no trouble whatsoever with girls becoming totally besotted with me, and I have very few female friends because I tend to just sleep with them the first chance I get.

But also, Can someone be described as a 'bad boy' if they have the appearance of a normal guy?
    Mmmm, smoking roll ups. You should try it.

http://consumerist.com/6-30-2010%201-48-45%20PM.jpg

ReputationRep:

You're ripping off a Pussycat Dolls song and then asking if you're a bad boy? :rolleyes:

*corrected. Thanks moaty*

ReputationRep:

You sound like a bit of a slut to me with poor self-control. Honestly, if a girl said the same sort of thing as that they'd get absolutely ripped on here. I don't think it's big or clever to show off about sleeping with people.

However, if you are trolling, then for trolling's sake I'll say yes if that makes you happy.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 13, 2011
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.