Turn on thread page Beta

Am I a 'Bad Boy'? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    If you have to ask...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Melanie-v)
    You're ripping off an Avril Lavinge song and then asking if you're a bad boy? :rolleyes:
    Pussycat Dolls, and yes I'm slightly worried I know that.

ReputationRep:
    If you have to ask they're more likely to think you're a cunt.

ReputationRep:
    your a little kitty cat if you get what i mean L0L

ReputationRep:
    Since when did only 'bad boys' wear leather jackets and why are you even on TSR?!?!?!? lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by moaty...it's gazza)
    Pussycat Dolls, and yes I'm slightly worried I know that.
    True true.

I somehow got 'i don't like your girlfriend' by her stuck in my head, so typed that.

So, you're a fan of the Pussycat Dolls?

ReputationRep:
    At least get with times and refer to yourself as a BADMAN. BRAAAP.

ReputationRep:
    Show us a pic then 'bad boy'.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bognor-regis)
    I was wondering recently if girls view me in a 'bad boy' sort of light. (In the tradition of the great nice guy/bad boy debate).

I have great success in attracting girls so I think I must have that Alpha male confidence. However, I don't wear a leather jacket, don't have a motorcycle, don't smoke roll ups/drugs, don't pick fights with people or humiliate guys skinnier than me, generally I am superficially a normal dude.

But in terms of personality, I am very laid back, very confident and quite sexual. Consequently, I have no trouble whatsoever with girls becoming totally besotted with me, and I have very few female friends because I tend to just sleep with them the first chance I get.

So, the question is: Don't you wish your boyfriend was hot like me?

But also, Can someone be described as a 'bad boy' if they have the appearance of a normal guy?
    I'm not sure when people say "bad boy" they mean a sort of boys-are-back-in-town construct from the American Fifties. As far as I've ever been able to tell it's all about being playful and a bit dickish when you flirt, and vaguely socially dominant.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Melanie-v)
    True true.

I somehow got 'i don't like your girlfriend' by her stuck in my head, so typed that.

So, you're a fan of the Pussycat Dolls?
    Haha not exactly, pops probably the only genre I don't choose to listen to. I am a fan of Nicole Sherzinger* but sadly I just don't happen to be a world champion F1 driver. Maybe next yer.

*not for her music

ReputationRep:
    You're the most badass person I've ever seen.

ReputationRep:
    No, but Skepta is. Thats why they call him one.

ReputationRep:
    Err...has no-one else notice the...what to me seems like...an intentional piss take here?

ReputationRep:
    I dont know why people say girls are attracted to this 'bad boy' stereotype. I've seen very little evidence to suggest its true. People on TSR whinge about it because they are losers. Smoking weed, drinking and having fun doesnt make you a bad boy. Getting laid doesnt make you a bad boy. In fact I'm pretty sure the latter just makes you a boy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DiZZeeKiD)
    I lol'd.

Please define "quite sexual" for me. Also, the reason you probably don't have female friends is because you're a bell end. :holmes:
    This OP, in the bold, i'd like to know, could do with a laugh...

ReputationRep:
    No leather jacket? Nah you aint bad

ReputationRep:
    LMAO :rofl:

Cool story bro!
    http://38speedtwin.com/junk/fonzie_tr5_01.jpg

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ArcaneAnna)
    Err...has no-one else notice the...what to me seems like...an intentional piss take here?
    Either way he still failed!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bognor-regis)
    I was wondering recently if girls view me in a 'bad boy' sort of light. (In the tradition of the great nice guy/bad boy debate).

I have great success in attracting girls so I think I must have that Alpha male confidence. However, I don't wear a leather jacket, don't have a motorcycle, don't smoke roll ups/drugs, don't pick fights with people or humiliate guys skinnier than me, generally I am superficially a normal dude.

But in terms of personality, I am very laid back, very confident and quite sexual. Consequently, I have no trouble whatsoever with girls becoming totally besotted with me, and I have very few female friends because I tend to just sleep with them the first chance I get.

So, the question is: Don't you wish your boyfriend was hot like me?

But also, Can someone be described as a 'bad boy' if they have the appearance of a normal guy?
    Mate, if you're from Bognor Regis you're most likely an OAP!

ReputationRep:
    No, no. Just a tit.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 13, 2011
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.