Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Everything you are, I aspire to be.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by No Man)
    You say you're confidant, but you make a thread questioning it.

The irony.
    Just replying to you because you got 14 thumbs up. I wasn't questioning whether I am confident, just like I don't question the colour of my hair. I was asking about the 'bad boy' stereotype. dumbass. read the post next time.

and it is spelt 'confident'. Confidant is a different word with a different meaning.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anoushka1)
    Since when did only 'bad boys' wear leather jackets and why are you even on TSR?!?!?!? lol
    TSR is fun that's why. And even the most badass dudes need downtime don't you know.
    And I probably spend too much time on this site which might explain my fixation on this 'bad boy' theme. It's talked about all the time on here.

And if not leather jackets and motorcycles, then I mean whatever the current cool equivalent is.

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha I love the Da Vinci image.

ReputationRep:
    Nope. :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bognor-regis)
    I was wondering recently if girls view me in a 'bad boy' sort of light. (In the tradition of the great nice guy/bad boy debate).

I have great success in attracting girls so I think I must have that Alpha male confidence. However, I don't wear a leather jacket, don't have a motorcycle, don't smoke roll ups/drugs, don't pick fights with people or humiliate guys skinnier than me, generally I am superficially a normal dude.

But in terms of personality, I am very laid back, very confident and quite sexual. Consequently, I have no trouble whatsoever with girls becoming totally besotted with me, and I have very few female friends because I tend to just sleep with them the first chance I get.

So, the question is: Don't you wish your boyfriend was hot like me?

But also, Can someone be described as a 'bad boy' if they have the appearance of a normal guy?
    i'd say the fact you are anon on this thread, you cant be that confident and you are just looking for self assurance (the wrong way)) so my friend i'd class you as a flaccid penis

ReputationRep:
    WAS THAT A BAD BOY OR BATTY BOY?? No to the former and yes to the latter.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emeritus2011)
    i'd say the fact you are anon on this thread, you cant be that confident and you are just looking for self assurance (the wrong way)) so my friend i'd class you as a flaccid penis
    I am not anon. And you have missed the point of the thread so I'd say you are pretty dim witted (like most of the people who have posted on this thread).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bognor-regis)
    Just replying to you because you got 14 thumbs up. I wasn't questioning whether I am confident, just like I don't question the colour of my hair. I was asking about the 'bad boy' stereotype. dumbass. read the post next time.

and it is spelt 'confident'. Confidant is a different word with a different meaning.
    You made a thread to ask people if you're a 'bad boy' on TSR/have the qualities to be one, when you probably know most on here people don't really care enough to take the question seriously.

This proves you're an insecure, unconfident idiot, or just a troll.

Also, 'bad boys' wouldn't be capable of using perfect grammar.

ReputationRep:
    Bad boy eh?

Sound like my type :sexface:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 13, 2011
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.