Turn on thread page Beta

D of E residential. HELP! watch

    • Thread Starter

    Hi, i need a D of E residential book asap. I tried to book it through the national trust and they said i needed to be 18. I have to do this by wednesday, anyone have any ideas?

    -Needs to be in north west
    -Needs to be cheap, i.e <£100
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.