Turn on thread page Beta

Would anyone on TSR sell me their soul? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spider Pig)
    3/10
    Ooh, not easily pleased I see

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MutantGecko)
    i sold my soul too.. iv done it loads of times.. like thought it my head 'ill sell my soul for *insert latest fad here*' and one time i even wrote 'sophies soul' on a piece of paper and gave it to someone for a bag of weed.. and im completley fine

maybe nothing happend because im ginger :|
    I've been reading all the ginger comments wondering what everyone was on about, an then I realised haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lightburns)
    Make one. Here's the ingredients:

50g of sugar
    1 of those wafer cracker things from church (ground up)
    2 tbsps of milk
    10g of chili powder

Eat it. You got yourself a new soul.
    Have you got a source for this? I would be interested in the original author for this is.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by My name is URL)
    Have you got a source for this? I would be interested in the original author for this is.
    Wait till I copulate with someone then you can have a soul....

ReputationRep:
    No. And it reminds me too much of:

ReputationRep:
    Unfortunately my soul's not up for sale, I'm still deciding on how much I want for it. You can, however, take a look at Uncyclopedia - http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Soul. They have some great advice for you.

ReputationRep:
    I had a dream and a being spoke to me. I too once sold my soul. But the guy I sold it to ran off without fulfilling his part of the bargain. You see, at the time, I was desperately vain and it filled me with unhappiness that I couldn't boast about my flawless soul, but I couldn't be bothered to chase the said guy to get my soul back.

Anyway. I believe his name was Belphegor.

ReputationRep:
    I already sold mine for an absinthe based cocktail. I've forgotten who owns it, but I have a sneaky suspicion it's an ex-girlfriend who now despises me. Thank god for a lack of belief in souls.

ReputationRep:

I hope you enjoy sitting on this guys lap, because thats were you're heading,

PHWOAR.

ReputationRep:

Obviously I had to think of a way around this. I say I'll offer him anything, homework for months, a few of my Beanie Babies (our school was also going through a craze with them) just for a supply of these sweets. He wasn't having any of it. As a ginger, this dude got constant abuse for his lack of soul. He wanted mine, so he didn't go to hell. We went to a Catholic primary school, so we were pretty damn scared of going to hell, and he was truly convinced he wouldn't because the kids told him he couldn't.

In the end I gave in. I was thinking of the short term benefits and up to Year 6 I got all these amazing variety of sweets. I still have the slip of paper regarding this exchange with both our signatures on. But this guy has my soul. After Year 6 the ginger moved to the West Country somewhere, and I've never heard from him again. I don't know what to do. I mentioned I went to an RC primary school. Well I'm agnostic myself, but I still have to go to church and everytime I do I feel I can't look the vicar in the eye, and I feel like I've betrayed my family. I know atheists may be quick to laugh at this, but think twice before you treat this as a light hearted issue! Is there anything I can do to resolve myself?!

Edit: after some useful forum advice, I will seriously consider buying someone else's soul. I don't give a damn if you believe in heaven and hell, I can't afford to risk this. The transaction can take place over Paypal? Any Dawkinists up for it?
    Track down the ginger and ask for your soul back?

If you still have the paper, you can ask him to void it or something when you find him.

I'm sure you remember/are in contact with somebody from primary school. Find out his name, and search on Facebook, Yasni etc. He may think it's a little weird, but perhaps he'll sell it back.

ReputationRep:
    Paranoia kills, my friend.
    As a Christian, even I don't believe you can sell your soul.
    You can't sell something that isn't yours:
    Ezekiel 18:4
    (4) "Behold, all souls are mine; as the soul of the father, so also the soul of the son is mine: the soul that sinneth, it shall die."

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuziieB)
    Paranoia kills, my friend.
    As a Christian, even I don't believe you can sell your soul.
    You can't sell something that isn't yours:
    Ezekiel 18:4
    (4) "Behold, all souls are mine; as the soul of the father, so also the soul of the son is mine: the soul that sinneth, it shall die."
    For arguments sake, yes you can.

e.g. if I wanted to sell my brother's bed on ebay, for instance, I could. :rolleyes:

Not that I would or intend to!

ReputationRep:
    Get some regge regge sauce and PUT SOME SOUL IN YOUR FOOD. And then eat the food. BINGO :-)

What are you giving in return for a soul?

ReputationRep:
    I would, but I sold my soul to Rock'n'Roll.

ReputationRep:
    Selling mine for a blowi.

ReputationRep:
    I'll sell you my soul for the green gems. (+reps) My username feels so naked without them.

ReputationRep:
    haha you cant be serious, oh dear.

ReputationRep:
    Obvious troll is obvious.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ventura7)
    haha you cant be serious, oh dear.
    I actually thought this post was a joke...gosh, i have met some...weird people on TSR, man...

ReputationRep:
    My soul is your's for... nix... nothing... zilch.

You're saved.

Side note: agnosticism concerns knowledge and not belief.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 14, 2011
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.