Turn on thread page Beta

Depressed about this: has anyone NOT started revision for Easter? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    My friend is a third year law student at a top law school that just came back from a one week holiday in Italy with her 'friend' , has a dissertation due in today, hasn't started any revision for her final exams (which start in three weeks) and is on a night out as we speak.

She seems very blaze about it all, but that said she does tend to hibernate in la-la land a lot.

This is just a more extreme example of what happens when you make a habit of these things. You've still got time, I don't think she has.

ReputationRep:
    No exams but I have half a dissertation to finish in 2 weeks. And then 3 more essays after that. :emo:

But then I'm done with uni forever which is a nice consolation.

ReputationRep:
    hey everyone,im extremely depressed about my A2 examss,ive got english lit,media and law exams.english and media are on the 16th of june and ive got 2 law exams on the 22nd and 23rd of june.Ive got 3weeks for english and media and 4weeks for law..and i know NOTHING.I'm panicking so much that im doing nothing..I keep thinking to myself 'can i really revise for subjects i know nothing about',media and english i can try but for law i used to skip my lessons etc because i hated it so much and now its coming back to me because i know nothing for law and i dont know how im suppose to know something in 4weeks,enough to get a B or C,because the uni i want to go to wants BBC,B specifically in english and media..I dont know anymore.Do you guys think i can revise for A2exams in 3weeks and still get great grades or not? Has anyone pulled this off before..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Suad)
    hey everyone,im extremely depressed about my A2 examss,ive got english lit,media and law exams.english and media are on the 16th of june and ive got 2 law exams on the 22nd and 23rd of june.Ive got 3weeks for english and media and 4weeks for law..and i know NOTHING.I'm panicking so much that im doing nothing..I keep thinking to myself 'can i really revise for subjects i know nothing about',media and english i can try but for law i used to skip my lessons etc because i hated it so much and now its coming back to me because i know nothing for law and i dont know how im suppose to know something in 4weeks,enough to get a B or C,because the uni i want to go to wants BBC,B specifically in english and media..I dont know anymore.Do you guys think i can revise for A2exams in 3weeks and still get great grades or not? Has anyone pulled this off before..
    definitely very possible, but get going now! write yourself out a plan of how you'll teach yourself and stick to it, work long hours each and every day and you'll be suprised at how much you can learn in a short amount of time. good luck, and keep an eye on your 'prize'!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 22, 2011
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.