Turn on thread page Beta

The Survival of Capitalism watch

ReputationRep:
    the theories of marx are fundamentally evil.

marx basicially advocates the theft of the labour from the labourer -- that is his central message. the rest is just padding.

marx was an elitist and his theories have led to the most unequal societies on earth. coincidence? no.

marxism was the evolution of tyranny. a tyranny designed to cajole the masses into their serfdom willingly.

ReputationRep:
    If capitalism is to go, then people IMO have to prove that profit is immoral, and that goods and services should not be subject to basic supply and demand.

Supply and demand at the least makes production of land/raw materials the most efficient, since finite resources would not go to waste.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chazzer66)
    Nick Clegg I want my £9000 a year back!!!!!!!!!!! :cry2:
    Can they have their education back?

Didn't think so.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AnHuman)
    Can they have their education back?

Didn't think so.
    Who? Camberon and his cronies who all got free degrees???? :congrats:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chazzer66)
    Who? Camberon and his cronies who all got free degrees???? :congrats:
    Is that mean to be an argument as to why you supposedly deserve free stuff too?

Try again.

ReputationRep:
    Is that mean to be an argument as to why you supposedly deserve free stuff too?

Try again.
    Ill assume 'mean' was intended as 'meant' - I find it offensive that one generation passes its burdens to the next. Prove that that is not the underlying factor in politics; New Labour got a debt during a boom by satisfying voters and keeping power for 13 years. Now the tories are doing similar. I cant vote, what the hell can I do to stop Cameron raising my fees????!! I deserve free stuff more than Cameron, he comes from a millionaire background who can afford modern tuition fees, maybe he thinks that's normal :zomg:
    Think up an argument for yourself, dont discard others' without bringing something to the table.
    Try again.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.